Getting Ellie pregnant

Reximus44

Jul 15, 2017
Ive been trying to get Ellie pregnant for a while now but im not having any luck. Any tips? (My PC is a half leithan with a virility of 667% thanks to B. bliss) I sexed her somewhere around 40 times in a row without any luck. Am i missing something?

budha

Dec 6, 2015
from the wiki After discussing Pheromones and raising her affection adequately, the Pregnancy option will unlock allowing Steele to start her Fertility mini-quest and eventually impregnate her.

have you raised her affection to unlock the pregnancy option?

Reximus44

Jul 15, 2017
from the wiki After discussing Pheromones and raising her affection adequately, the Pregnancy option will unlock allowing Steele to start her Fertility mini-quest and eventually impregnate her.

have you raised her affection to unlock the pregnancy option?

I have high affection and have discussed pregnancy but i havent been to Uveto yet so I cant continue down that quest, BUT Im a half leithan so I did'nt think I needed her to have the tratment. Ill try getting her the treatment, maybe that will do the trick. :ghost:

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
I have high affection and have discussed pregnancy but i havent been to Uveto yet so I cant continue down that quest, BUT Im a half leithan so I did'nt think I needed her to have the tratment. Ill try getting her the treatment, maybe that will do the trick. :ghost:
Yeah, without the procedure, if your Steele was born a half-leithian, then you have a really low chance of impregnating her (like... 0.5% or something that low. Not sure if that's affected by virility, but even with that I imagine it's still low).

Reactions: Reximus44

Reximus44

Jul 15, 2017
Yeah, without the procedure, if your Steele was born a half-leithian, then you have a really low chance of impregnating her (like... 0.5% or something that low. Not sure if that's affected by virility, but even with that I imagine it's still low).

Ok that makes sense. Welp off to Uveto I go. Thanks for the responses I probably would have just kept wasting my time otherwise. :)