Genital Slit and Balls

BlackPick7

Mar 16, 2016
Would your PC's testicles also retract into the genital slit until use or are they somehow still present even if your penis was retracted?

FrankenApple

Mar 29, 2016
As far as I understand they just hang there under the slit. Pulling them in would be a biological flaw since, in the first place they are hanging outside because sperm can't survive in body temperature for long.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Internal/Exteranl testies & genital slit are two unrelated variables.  Many changes that affect one affect the other, but you've obviously found one of the many exceptions to this trend. 

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
As far as I understand they just hang there under the slit. Pulling them in would be a biological flaw since, in the first place they are hanging outside because sperm can't survive in body temperature for long.

Well that doesn't sound right if you consider that sperm live inside a woman for about three days in relative bliss if they make the ordeal through the biological gauntlet that is the vagina and cervix and cervical fluid is present. The real answer is that no one wants to take on the burden of making and then changing every scene to accommodate for internal testicles even though that could just be outsourced as bug/typo fixes, honestly.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Reactions: Karretch and OofS

TheShepard256

What about a genital slit to hidden just a penis of player choice?
Can I have one penis hidden on genital slit and a second external penis?
No. "Genital Slit" is a status effect, not an appearance flag, so it can't be applied to individual penises. The closest to what you want would be the "Sheathed" flag.