Gay male content when?

Saeyn

Aug 19, 2024
Hey there, I don't really know if it's the right place to ask this but..
It's been a while now since gay romance/seggs scenes have been receiving love. Like, I see update after updated talking about new things for girl character and veeery few about male character.
The game is fun and I really enjoy playing it but I also feel like gay guys are being extremely overlooked.

In the end, it feel like the game is only revolving around Futa/Yuri/Straight theses days, which is a been sad since I feel like CoC2 is one of the few games where it's not all about straight dynamic.

So, my question is the following:
When or will we see Gay Content any time soon?
(Also, I'm not saying the current content is bad. I'm merely saying that it's been months now that it's almost only catering for one group sadly :c )

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Whenever someone writes some and it successfully passes through the whole process. The devs are not particularly interested in writing m/m-specific content and the vast majority of the fanbase isn't interested in it, so it's basically all on community writers.

valkyr42

Mar 4, 2016
It's Cold Here, Midwestern US
B! takes commissions still, iirc. Commissions are the best way to poof m/m content into existence, and writing is the less expensive but more intensive option. I'm not best pleased by the lack either but niche content doesn't pop out of thin air.

Saeyn

Aug 19, 2024
@WolframL @valkyr42 While I understand what you are saying, I don't agree when you say that m/m and gay content is "niche". I've seen a lot of people complaining about the lack of content on this.
It's a bit sad tbh but.. What can you do.
I'm also not gonna pay for commission. I'm poor enough as it is lmao

@Karakara I wish I was ahah. I'm into bara doming twinks x') I'm a basic b*tch
Edit: I meant to say bara toping twinks but that works too x')

Thanks for the replies though, I appreciate it :D

• Love
Reactions: Karakara

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
It's 'niche' in the sense that the vast majority of the players are not interested in it; the devs have metrics beyond 'people posting on the forum' and there's also opportunity cost factors.

Would more m/m content appeal to people? Yes. Would that get a few more people playing the game? Maybe, but probably not many. Do the devs care enough about chasing those potential players to write m/m in lieu of the stuff that most players are into? No. Which is why it's on community writers.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
@WolframL @valkyr42 While I understand what you are saying, I don't agree when you say that m/m and gay content is "niche". I've seen a lot of people complaining about the lack of content on this.
It's a bit sad tbh but.. What can you do.
I'm also not gonna pay for commission. I'm poor enough as it is lmao

@Karakara I wish I was ahah. I'm into bara doming twinks x') I'm a basic b*tch
Edit: I meant to say bara toping twinks but that works too x')

Thanks for the replies though, I appreciate it :D
You play as bara dude fucking twinks? Incredibly based if so.

edit: Also, what do you mean by gay content? That is a pretty wide net to cast. Anything specifically you are looking for?

Last edited:

Saeyn

Aug 19, 2024
You play as bara dude fucking twinks? Incredibly based if so.

edit: Also, what do you mean by gay content? That is a pretty wide net to cast. Anything specifically you are looking for?
I wish I was but.. I'm the twink lmao

Honestly, I'm curious about a lot of things. I have a pretty open mind. Although, I am more into playing sub. For exemple, I like that little fling with the Lizard man at the orc camp x')

Saeyn

Aug 19, 2024
It's 'niche' in the sense that the vast majority of the players are not interested in it; the devs have metrics beyond 'people posting on the forum' and there's also opportunity cost factors.

Would more m/m content appeal to people? Yes. Would that get a few more people playing the game? Maybe, but probably not many. Do the devs care enough about chasing those potential players to write m/m in lieu of the stuff that most players are into? No. Which is why it's on community writers.
That's fair yeah.
(I didn't read the whole thing but damn some answers are.. Agressive to say the least)

Honestly, I thought about writing. I know how to in my own language so I guess I could try. I'm just very self critical already so writing for others is gonna be challenge. But eh.. Maybe I will.

Thanks for your time and clear answer, I appreciate it ^^

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
I wish I was but.. I'm the twink lmao

Honestly, I'm curious about a lot of things. I have a pretty open mind. Although, I am more into playing sub. For exemple, I like that little fling with the Lizard man at the orc camp x')
Bottoms!

If that is the case, than Refnir by Birbs should tickle by fansy.