Gastigoth Pregnancy Email

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dex Caster

Jan 30, 2020
1649864303758.png
There is no option to do anything when you get the email from Arno Kramer. Pretty sure there is supposed to be a prompt, but my memory might be failing me.

Reactions: Altessia

Altessia

Apr 15, 2022
Found the same thing. same pregnant character, too.

I flew to Gastigoth and checked to see if there was any option for this in the terminal. No success.

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
The gastigoth emails had custom code in the as version to get those buttons to appear. I will need to write some custom code to do the same in the JS version.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
But....what were the real consequences of those choices....aside from designer babies?

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
It just set flags, but they are not currently used asfaik. Perhaps to be used in the epilogue.

I finally have time to look into getting this working with the new email system. I've been prioritizing preg related bugs but hopefully have a bit before the next round show up. :)

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
Well that turned into a mini project. I worked on this on and off the last week or two when I had time. There is now code that lets buttons be added inside emails. So it is not just these gastigoth emails but any email that needs a button linked to a function. I am not sure when it will be added to the main code. I want to test it a bit more but I will let you know when it is ready.

Gedan

BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I just merged this stuff so I'm callin' this handled.

Status
Not open for further replies.