Garret's Baby Mama

Tobey Maguire

Mar 10, 2020
Just a quick question for anyone that may have a clue on this but will there be interactions between Garth and Garret (or the champ) about Garret making the champ his baby mama?
This seems like something that would come way later in the story considering it's Garrets content so I would understand if it hasn't been discussed but it just seems like something that would add to his story especially considering he gets stressed out when he finds out he knocked up the champ and he doesn't want to tell Garth.

Also considering the fact that we seem to be marrying a character of every race would we eventually be able to marry Garret?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Doubt. Garret pretty much pussied out.

And we aren't "marrying every character" of every race, that's somewhat of an exaggeration. Garret has to work on himself before he can even be close to marriage material and there's too much going on with him to even be a smidge. He looks more like the type to pussy out the same way tbh, if he can't even handle giving the news of putting a bastard in your belly to his father.

Last edited:

Tobey Maguire

Mar 10, 2020
Doubt. garret pretty much pussied out.

And we aren't "marrying every character" of every race, that's somewhat of an exaggeration. Garret has to work on himself before he can even be close to marriage material. He looks more like the type to pussy out the same way tbh, if he can't even handle giving the news of putting a bastard in your belly to his father.

The "marrying every character" thing is a exaggeration I was just trying to sum up the fact that we're marrying the royalty in every kingdom which happen to be different races. I was just too lazy to clarify :(

I don't really care about him being a coward and not owning up to it it's mostly just me investing into my Lupine/Garret's Bitch character and seeing how far that will go story wise. That's why I asked about the possibility of marrying Garret because I just want to see how it will play out especially if you are Garret's bitch. I'm mostly interested in their reactions to the baby mama and I always thought Garret's content was building up to him accepting his responsibilities once he finds out the truth.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Just a quick question for anyone that may have a clue on this but will there be interactions between Garth and Garret (or the champ) about Garret making the champ his baby mama?
This seems like something that would come way later in the story considering it's Garrets content so I would understand if it hasn't been discussed but it just seems like something that would add to his story especially considering he gets stressed out when he finds out he knocked up the champ and he doesn't want to tell Garth.

Also considering the fact that we seem to be marrying a character of every race would we eventually be able to marry Garret?

That whole talk was a rushed stub I kicked out the door to stave things off.

I may rework it down the line when I return to Garth's family, or play off the consequences therein. We'll see.

Reactions: Shanghai_Hourai

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
The "marrying every character" thing is a exaggeration I was just trying to sum up the fact that we're marrying the royalty in every kingdom which happen to be different races. I was just too lazy to clarify :(
Hyperbole is a lost art. I applaud you for trying to keep it alive. We all need to do our part by using it responsibly.