Garret

Ravengem

Jul 25, 2021
So I want to fuck Garret but when I originally went to ask him, I got rejected because I started out as a male (identified as one too) but now that I identify as a female (Hermaphrodite) the box is still grayed out saying "Doesn't really swing your way as you are right now"

Lone Wolf115

Huh I remember when I was a male around the first time I played it I was able to but that was a long time ago not to long but you get the point.
(Ahem yeah I lied to the game about my age but what's a horny teenager to do.)

Syril

Nov 19, 2015
It fixed itself after completing

Shades of the Past

Did you start the quest before or after changing? Or did you change mid-quest?
Cause I wonder if there's some flagging issue going on.
Like it registers Garrett seeing you as a not-his-type then you changed but the quest flag for some reason didn't let him register you as his-type until you completed it. Just a guess though based off what you said though.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Ravengem

Jul 25, 2021
Did you start the quest before or after changing? Or did you change mid-quest?
Cause I wonder if there's some flagging issue going on.
Like it registers Garrett seeing you as a not-his-type then you changed but the quest flag for some reason didn't let him register you as his-type until you completed it. Just a guess though based off what you said though.

It all happened before I even got to the Fort, so it was essentially before the quest

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Kiruko

Aug 11, 2021
Still have the issue of being Herm and not being able to have sex with Garret :/ Completed Shades of the Past though :/