Garret and Brint REDESIGN (taller, tattos, piercings. Garret looks a bit more masculine, body hair etc etc)

Quilliant

Jan 7, 2022
This is my first post and I'm kind of awkward, but I made a redesign of Brint and Garret so that I could add tattoos, body hair, piercings, more defined muscle, make them taller, and other things that I like and now I'm embarrassed but I feel like some of you would appreciate this as well.

Also, I just added clothes to Brint's naked form because I was far too lazy to redo all of this on his full-body form.
Thanks to DCLzexon for creating the original busts, as seen here before. I'm not that good, and I definitely would not have been able to do this without their bases:
500px-Brint-DCL-Nude-Full.png
450px-Garret_DCL_Nude_Bust.png

Here they are clothed with all accessories:
Demon Brint (Clothed, Tattooed, Gilded, Hairy, Collared, Leash).png
Garret clothed w tattoos.png

Here they are naked with all accessories:
Garret hairy w tattoos.png
Demon Brint (Nude, Tattooed, Gilded, Hairy, Collared).png

Here they are naked:
Garret body naked.png
Demon Brint.png

Last edited:

Quilliant

Jan 7, 2022
I am too lazy to create several thousand freakin versions, so if you want a specific version with or without something, please just ask like:
"Can you give me a version of Brint with the leash, gold horns, and tattoos but no chest hair?" And I'll like, crank that out for you I guess it wont be hard.

Garret does have a dick, I just didn't put it in here because I'm lazy. There are versions where it is bigger or the knot is thicker. I also have a version where garret is clothed but has his dick out through the lil dick-flap that his pants have.

If you ask me to make a new accessory, I may do it, I may literally just reply "no thank you." I'm not mad with you at all, just not gonna do it.

Garret is so hot I hate myself
COCK OUTTTTT clothed i guess.png

COCK OUTTTTT.png

• Love
Reactions: bubblechaser

bubblechaser

Dec 2, 2021
Texas
thanks for sharing!
problem though; having trouble seeing the .pngs ... maybe it would be more successful if you pasted them into a google doc and linked the doc here?

Reactions: cobra

Quilliant

Jan 7, 2022
thanks for sharing!
problem though; having trouble seeing the .pngs ... maybe it would be more successful if you pasted them into a google doc and linked the doc here?
Thanks for the suggestion, here ya go!

Tell me if you need anything added or removed to either

Last edited:

luciel1331

Oct 20, 2021
Whooaaa nice they look wild! They were already hot but didn't think I need this version of them. Keep up the good work!