Gardefords CoC2 Hub

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
WE gettin ready to go guys. It's ya boi the real G, gettin ready to drop some coc2 stuff.

Ready to go: Wyld elf band

In progress: Atugia, Dullahan follower
also in progress: Amhri the centaur princess, elemental codex

Pipeline:
Kobolds
Mimic treasure chest
Enchated Orchard

Dreams:
Goblin Mechanist and lust sprite friendo

Last edited:

Sifen

Apr 4, 2018
A dullahan eh, hope you know that there is the obligatory giving head (literally and figuratively) sex scene. ;)

And as for mimics... The Dark souls kind of mimics?

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
I can't even begin to get so mad at you.
I am actually curious about what a CoC mimic would actually look like since most references are a chest with teeth and a tongue.

Reactions: Kesil

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
The treasure chest mimic is almost a trope at this stage. I’ve had better luck having them as tables or barrels or in one game, an arcade machine. People aren’t nearly as wary about ambushes when they’re getting some mead...right before the mimic latches onto their arm...

So maybe a CoCII mimic could be a barrel of lube or an attractive person locked in a set of stocks.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
The treasure chest mimic is almost a trope at this stage. I’ve had better luck having them as tables or barrels or in one game, an arcade machine. People aren’t nearly as wary about ambushes when they’re getting some mead...right before the mimic latches onto their arm...

So maybe a CoCII mimic could be a barrel of lube or an attractive person locked in a set of stocks.
It is a trope.

The word you were thinking of was cliche though.

Virus

Aug 27, 2017
A Dullahan follower? Sounds interesting, a few questions though what gender is Atugia and would the be mounted during combat?

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
A Dullahan follower? Sounds interesting, a few questions though what gender is Atugia and would the be mounted during combat?

Shes a girl, and no mounted combat i'd think

Also the mimic is a character im porting over from coc1. She was a demon mage who got fucked over by his allies and ended up as a bimbo mimic. i think her stuff's pretty unique so i'll wait till i dig her up to spoil it

DevilBone

Mar 5, 2017
Any chance for an Atugia Google doc? Totally understand if you don't want to share if she isn't ready, I just like WIP stuff so I thought I'd ask.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
continuing my trend of months late replies yeah shes planned to be a tanky support.

As a side note atugia recruitment is mostly in the finished phase, Time to start follower content \o/

Awesome! Then I got my default party setup ready: Me, Cait, and Atugia! DPS, Healer, tank, gooooo!

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
I call her Bubble Butt, since it asserts waifu status.

DevilBone

Mar 5, 2017
I won't lie, the fact that the g is silent throws me through a hell of a loop. Good name but man the English language can be weird.

DevilBone

Mar 5, 2017
This isn't english pronunciation lol.

Also almost done with elfs

Shit my bad, what language is it? Also, sorry for throwing so much spam in the thread, will shut up.

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
I like that I got tagged because the joke is I'm the big gay.

Reactions: Malidica

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
7fd.jpg