Games with m/m content

xking

Jan 19, 2017
Looking for games with m/m content.They don't have to be exclusively gay games. I have preference for adventure or management games.

Reactions: Foxxling

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Seeds of Chaos has some. It's a visual novel that has some light management elements and map exploration. All the scenes are optional, so you can avoid the non m/m.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
These old threads can be of interest:

*https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/gay-games.3526/
*https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/looking-for-more-games-but-with-a-focus-on-m-m-content.2550/
*https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/m-m-games.1450/
*https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/gay-flash-games-jr.1017/
*https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/m-m-games.10383/
*https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/m-m-games-bisexual.11117

Sadly, the search tool won't work with short words, being "gay", "yaoi" or "m/m" some of them. If it wasn't because asking for a sticky could be seen as too much, I'd suggest one to The Powers That Be, if only as a QOL measure. I mean, I once was on a music forum that had the same problem and managed this by running a sticky with links to every main thread discussing bands and artists with a short name.

Reactions: Wat_sionff

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
For fuck's sake, why haven't we stickied one of these threads yet...?

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
Because that’d be gay, bro.

When I saw this, I couldn't decide whether to laugh or...

iWKad22.jpg

Alright, now to contribute a bit myself; personally I can't recommend Seeds of Chaos. I found that the art and writing in general in that game are very good, but the M/M content doesn't hold to the same standard. To be frank, it is objectively worse, and I found the very first M/M scene in the game feminized characters when they should be at their absolute most masculine; a cardinal sin if ever I saw one.

In my experience your pickings are pretty slim on these forums. There are a few jewels, but they're mostly mentioned in the other threads which have been quoted above. Generally, with M/M content in most of the games posted here you're going to run into one of three drawbacks:

1) Extremely formulaic;
These games have an equation that just substitutes the PC's/partner's correct parts in, and while they are theoretically very inclusive tend to be very boring after awhile due to how samey everything is.
Example: https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/liliths-throne-early-alpha.5782/

2) Mandatory fetish;
The fetish in question is utterly unavoidable. Usually furry or feminization for some reason. Your ability to enjoy these is heavily based on your tolerance levels for the paired fetish in question.
Example: https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/summoned-by-accident.13901/#post-246623

3) The stretch goal;
This is the same issue I mentioned above about Seeds of Chaos; the original devs don't actually like M/M content so they hired someone else to do the tiny amount of content they thought was necessary to appease the group that wanted it. There's never anything resembling an equal amount of content and often you'll be forced to suffer through non-optional _/F content whenever the original dev forgot that some of their players don't care for the concept.
Example: https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/valor-and-glory-new-public-version-27-01-2019.2742/

Last edited:
Reactions: Semeshotarules

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Alright, now to contribute a bit myself, personally I can't recommend Seeds of Chaos. I found that the art and writing in general in that game are very good, but the M/M content doesn't hold to the same standard. To be frank, it is objectively worse, and I found the very first M/M scene in the game feminized characters when they should be at their absolute most masculine; a cardinal sin if ever I saw one.
This is the same issue I mentioned above about Seeds of Chaos; the original devs don't actually like M/M content so they hired someone else to do the tiny amount of content they thought was necessary to appease the group that wanted it. There's never anything resembling an equal amount of content and often you'll be forced to suffer through non-optional _/F content whenever the original dev forgot that some of their players don't care for the concept.
We didn't actually hire someone to do gay stuff. You are correct that this isn't something that's specifically of interest to the team but we try our best. I've tried to avoid feminization sort of stuff for the dwarf, minotaur, and Andras's other content. There's a fairly sizable block of our patrons that vote for m/m content each month on our poles and we try to include one or two new scenes on each release. If you have suggestions or requests for improvements, please share them in the thread.

The art has been getting updates as well to try and keep all the character designs consistent.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Looking for games with m/m content.They don't have to be exclusively gay games. I have preference for adventure or management games.
Hate to shill but the game I'm currently making is almost entirely M/M (with some M/F later down the line) It's in the early stages, but it's completely free to play. The patreon is only for previews and polls and all that.
https://www.patreon.com/damiekinz

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
We didn't actually hire someone to do gay stuff. You are correct that this isn't something that's specifically of interest to the team but we try our best. I've tried to avoid feminization sort of stuff for the dwarf, minotaur, and Andras's other content. There's a fairly sizable block of our patrons that vote for m/m content each month on our poles and we try to include one or two new scenes on each release. If you have suggestions or requests for improvements, please share them in the thread.

The art has been getting updates as well to try and keep all the character designs consistent.

I don't want to derail this thread so I'm going to keep my reply fairly brief; I did that in the beginning for some time, but I eventually came to the conclusion that it was a pointless waste of time for me to do so and stopped. Frankly, my current view is that someone who actually *is* into m/m and is *not* into _/F being on the main dev team to check for this sorta stuff would be the only actual fix. Otherwise, how will the other devs ever remember 'hey, some people *don't* want to get pushed up against a tree by a bunch of lusty dark elves with giant breasts'? Naturally, the answer is that they won't.

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
Just had a thought, if you're into management games (and don't have a problem with the content being trans/sissy about a transwoman rather than vanilla gay) then Sissy Maker is pretty good. Of course, if you just want straight-up man-on-man sex and are repulsed by women then it won't be your thing.

Stemwinder

Jun 15, 2018
Sissy Maker isn't good in any sense. Tone of the content aside it's all the worst ways to do one of these games; 3 meters of content stretched to 10 by tedious grind mechanics.

I can see how it'd be frustrating to see over and over the content you like extra-gated so that oversensitive straight boys won't run into anything they don't like with overzealous clicking (and they always complain the loudest if even something like a girl dick isn't triple-gated) while the stuff you don't is casually sprinkled in everywhere. Ideally either everything would be gated or nothing would.

xking

Jan 19, 2017
When I saw this, I couldn't decide whether to laugh or...

iWKad22.jpg

Alright, now to contribute a bit myself; personally I can't recommend Seeds of Chaos. I found that the art and writing in general in that game are very good, but the M/M content doesn't hold to the same standard. To be frank, it is objectively worse, and I found the very first M/M scene in the game feminized characters when they should be at their absolute most masculine; a cardinal sin if ever I saw one.

In my experience your pickings are pretty slim on these forums. There are a few jewels, but they're mostly mentioned in the other threads which have been quoted above. Generally, with M/M content in most of the games posted here you're going to run into one of three drawbacks:

1) Extremely formulaic;
These games have an equation that just substitutes the PC's/partner's correct parts in, and while they are theoretically very inclusive tend to be very boring after awhile due to how samey everything is.
Example: https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/liliths-throne-early-alpha.5782/

2) Mandatory fetish;
The fetish in question is utterly unavoidable. Usually furry or feminization for some reason. Your ability to enjoy these is heavily based on your tolerance levels for the paired fetish in question.
Example: https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/summoned-by-accident.13901/#post-246623

3) The stretch goal;
Example: https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/valor-and-glory-new-public-version-27-01-2019.2742/

Lilith's Throne was not bad, I enjoyed it. It's kind of like a DnD game, But I can see it becoming boring after some time.

I did not try Summoned By Accident, as it has not been updated sense jun 2018. So I guess it's dead.

I don't even look at "The stretch goal" games, when looking for m/m content. If the devs don't care, why should I?

As I did enjoyed Lilith's Throne. Do you no of any other text-based adventure or management? I like furry, so I don't mind that stuff. I have played free cities, but that game is clearly m/f focused. And I don't like that the game refers to all the males as female. I have played redscale's adventure, but the game is dead.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Lilith's Throne was not bad, I enjoyed it. It's kind of like a DnD game, But I can see it becoming boring after some time.

I did not try Summoned By Accident, as it has not been updated sense jun 2018. So I guess it's dead.

I don't even look at "The stretch goal" games, when looking for m/m content. If the devs don't care, why should I?

As I did enjoyed Lilith's Throne. Do you no of any other text-based adventure or management? I like furry, so I don't mind that stuff. I have played free cities, but that game is clearly m/f focused. And I don't like that the game refers to all the males as female. I have played redscale's adventure, but the game is dead.
I'm making a furry text-based choose your own adventure game that's like 95% gay and is completely free, if that fits the bill. I'm almost ready to release the third demo. It's mostly centered around Bad Ends, in the style of those old timey CYOA books.
https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/twine-faulross-a-furry-cyoa-rpg.18260/

Reactions: xking

Reathe

Nov 29, 2018
I actually like the m/m stuff in seeds of chaos, but my only complaint is that theres not enough of it.

I don't know many other games, but a list i can make mostly ends up being visual novels like morenatsu, black lagoon (which is censored), tennis aces (doesn't have the nsfw implemented yet), and a few others. Being someone who finds what little i can, i did enjoy SoC. (Add more minotaur content)

One game i found was "lust for adventure" it has options for all pairings, and the m/m is pretty good. Uses both text and 3d visuals. Wide variety of characters too. Would recommend. Mixed of human, furry, monster, orcs and demon angel stuff too made by sonpih

"Robin morning wood" is pretty good, art ehh, but good enough for me. The game only has a demo and expecting full release next year iirc. Mostly human. Made by grizzly gamer studios.

"Lustful desires" is prob one of my favorite. Great art made by zoroj. Mostly focus s on m/m content, but plans for m/f as well. Great amount of content and updates monthly. Has both furries and humans, occasional monster. Made by hyao.

The next three are probably ones you that'll be turned off,as they are mostly just starting.

"Oh so hero!" Is a good one hasn't updated in a while, unless the patreon is posting in front of my broke, blind eyes. the demo already has a good amount of content. All m/m is also furry only sooo... side note, 3d background with 2d sprites for 2.5d game. Neat. Made by full frontal frog.

Small on top
All furry. Made by the great artist spedumon who loves small doms, big bottoms. Best example of what the game entails is a small boi using his big dick to fuck a beefy jock until he cums. Need patreon for anything past the demo though. Not really starting, but not as much considering it's a few people working on it i think.

Lastly, "tavern of spear". Good game, just started so little content available. Id wait a year before playing, too little content, but what it does have is great art. Made by fd caro.

These are all the ones i normally go to outside of the fenoxosite games

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
Flexible Survival is alright. The game's options menu lets you freely choose what pairings and fetishes you will have enabled, but it isn't perfect. Still, it has a decent amount of content.

Reactions: Kesil

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
If I remember correctly, doesn't your game force you to be a Sissy and be humiliated to see any M/M content?
I tried it, sort of. Personally not a fan of the way it was implemented, the one main route one might consider genuine M/M doesn't lead anywhere sexual yet

ikkabodOSB

Oct 3, 2019
Yeah, you're both kind of right. The majority of the M/M stuff currently in the game revolves around bullying or humiliation. There are other paths that don't take that approach, but they haven't be developed very far yet. I'm letting patrons direct the game through voting, and the sissy stuff seems to be very popular.

Thanks for at least checking it out, and I value the criticism.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Yeah, you're both kind of right. The majority of the M/M stuff currently in the game revolves around bullying or humiliation. There are other paths that don't take that approach, but they haven't be developed very far yet. I'm letting patrons direct the game through voting, and the sissy stuff seems to be very popular.

Thanks for at least checking it out, and I value the criticism.
That tends to be the case when you go by public voting. Unless you direct your attention towards other things as a dev, you are going to get pigeonholed into a particular kink. It's thanks to a feedback loop of attracting players who're into one particular kink paying you and asking for more of that kink, which in turn leads to more people into that kink being attracted. The earlier this happens in development, the more extreme it is. After all, you aren't going to get many people supporting you who're only into things that aren't in the game at all.

ikkabodOSB

Oct 3, 2019
That tends to be the case when you go by public voting. Unless you direct your attention towards other things as a dev, you are going to get pigeonholed into a particular kink. It's thanks to a feedback loop of attracting players who're into one particular kink paying you and asking for more of that kink, which in turn leads to more people into that kink being attracted. The earlier this happens in development, the more extreme it is. After all, you aren't going to get many people supporting you who're only into things that aren't in the game at all.

Yeah, that makes sense... it's a constant learning process with a lot of bumps along the way.

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
It has a lot M/F, but since the 2nd chapter is almost exclusively M/M. Also, you can evade every single scene, if you want:
https://lurielbennett.itch.io/medieval-times
Oh, I just tried that one recently. Literally didn't even get through the second scene (not sex scene, story scene) because the writing was so bad and the ridiculous over-emoting from the characters with every single line was so cringey and distracting. Didn't even get to any of the sex scenes. But maybe that's just me.

Reathe

Nov 29, 2018
it's true. i don't see them a lot, mostly because ive seen Robert Yang create 3d model gay gmes, but none have any depth. theres space cadets corps xxx or whatever it's called. it's not bad, but it'd the same level as medieval times, though not as expansive in branching paths.

DaveJP

Jan 7, 2017
Wish there were more M-M games,

Also here's another (haven't tried it yet though)

RYBrkvr.jpg

'Daddy Issues':
can be described as a story of a young man's sexual adventures as he explores the mental minefield of gay relationships in the modern world. The story revolves as much around the difficulties of relationships and general adult life as well as the thing that drives most young red-blooded males... sex.

The ups and downs of life are part of what makes this adult visual novel unique and hopefully more engaging and realistic than most. The story starts with the upbeat British protagonist, Jake, as he relocates to America and moves in with his dad's old friend, Nate, and Nate's introvert son, Caleb. In Jake's mind, this is the perfect time to reinvent himself and seek out wild and exciting thrills. However, as with most things in life, things never usually go quite as planned.

Apr 17, 2017
Wish there were more M-M games,

Also here's another (haven't tried it yet though)

RYBrkvr.jpg

'Daddy Issues':
can be described as a story of a young man's sexual adventures as he explores the mental minefield of gay relationships in the modern world. The story revolves as much around the difficulties of relationships and general adult life as well as the thing that drives most young red-blooded males... sex.

The ups and downs of life are part of what makes this adult visual novel unique and hopefully more engaging and realistic than most. The story starts with the upbeat British protagonist, Jake, as he relocates to America and moves in with his dad's old friend, Nate, and Nate's introvert son, Caleb. In Jake's mind, this is the perfect time to reinvent himself and seek out wild and exciting thrills. However, as with most things in life, things never usually go quite as planned.
Any link to this game?