Games that are out which you want.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Virtually, I'm making a discussion thread for people to mention games that are already out which they want but they don't have yet.

People can mention games which they want and then a discussion about that game can commence.

To start off, here's a game which I want that's out, Bloodborne. It's a fan made trailer, but it's entertaining.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Life is Strange looks fascinating, but I'm too busy to play another game right now.

deltadeath93

Aug 28, 2015
mad max  just saw the video of it

Elder scrolls online looks pretty good.

played it beat it in a  week when it first launched. has good points and bad ones. unless your playing with friends you already have.  it was a prity cutthroat crowd online when it first launched.

VantagePoint

Sep 1, 2015
Waiting for Fire Emblem: Fates.

I don't like the weird ass armor designs like Camila's and Odin's, and the Fire Emblem Amie kind of rubs me the wrong way, but the game looks promising from a gameplay perspective.

JiGGy

Aug 28, 2015
mad max  just saw the video of it

played it beat it in a  week when it first launched. has good points and bad ones. unless your playing with friends you already have.  it was a prity cutthroat crowd online when it first launched.

well then... if I buy it, the first couple of days are gonna be quiet as hell...

exactly how I like it!

Waiting for Fire Emblem: Fates.

I don't like the weird ass armor designs like Camila's and Odin's, and the Fire Emblem Amie kind of rubs me the wrong way, but the game looks promising from a gameplay perspective.

fire emblem is a plus too. :)  

deltadeath93

Aug 28, 2015
ESO is the only one I know of right now. Amazingly, most of the games I've ever wanted, I now have.  It's kinda weird, actually.

the good part is its heading to fall and we  all know what happens In fall till  xmas . new games get release  to add to that list of I want it but cant get it yet.

Shido

Aug 28, 2015
I am waiting for the new X-Com game to come out. Hoping they bring back some of the old-school mechanics to the game. X-Com UFO defense was one the games I would play along with the old Command and Conquer and Dark Reign 1 and 2.

Personally, I am soon going to by  BATTLEFLEET GOTHIC : ARMADA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWteWul9cBE

I am very interested in this game, and I look forward to its release.
That game almost reminds me of the RTS Star Trek: Star Fleet Command 1 and 2.

Nex

Aug 28, 2015
Seems like alot of people are talking higly about Undertale. Might be worth checking out.

Shido

Aug 28, 2015
It reminds me of Mother (Earthbound).  I might have to get this game.

RussianSorcerer

Sep 27, 2015
I am waiting for the new X-Com game to come out. Hoping they bring back some of the old-school mechanics to the game. X-Com UFO defense was one the games I would play along with the old Command and Conquer and Dark Reign 1 and 2.

That game almost reminds me of the RTS Star Trek: Star Fleet Command 1 and 2.
I also expect new X-COM pity that the release date was moved to 2016.

Shido

Aug 28, 2015
I also expect new X-COM pity that the release date was moved to 2016.

Yeah but I can wait. If it gives them more time to find bugs and other issues with the game, Then that is less time I have to waste waiting for patches or DIY fixes.

RussianSorcerer

Sep 27, 2015
Yeah but I can wait. If it gives them more time to find bugs and other issues with the game, Then that is less time I have to waste waiting for patches or DIY fixes.

I agree, it is obvious that they have moved the release date to improve the quality of the game and did not allow the fact that it was such as Gothic 3.

But some people do not like to wait, either do not understand the obvious things , and writing angry comments to the developers , poor creatures.

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
Seems like alot of people are talking higly about Undertale. Might be worth checking out.

On enemy turns it's a Touhou bullet hell segment, and I'm apparently terrible at it.

I've been considering Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold since I didn't get a chance to play the original, but that stupid Grimoire system is used again, and it's making me hesitate.