Games like Last man?

DanielZane

Aug 28, 2015
Once upon a time, there was an old forum that got blasted into oblivion and there was a game where you could do interesting stuff to your sister. It had text-only gamestyle with the same engine as Let Me In and the game where you came to an all-female school.

It was a good game, unfortunatelly...the game and both of the other games are lost in space and time and await for somebody to dig them up again...It will take like 3 days at most for somebody to figure out which 3 games i mean, so i can download them again...for research purposes

Last edited by a moderator:

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
Once upon a time, there was an old forum that got blasted into oblivion and there was a game where you could do interesting stuff to your sister. It had text-only gamestyle with the same engine as Let Me In and the game where you came to an all-female school.

It was a good game, unfortunatelly...the game and both of the other games are lost in space and time and await for somebody to dig them up again...It will take like 3 days at most for somebody to figure out which 3 games i mean, so i can download them again...for research purposes

The all-female school game is probably Pervert Action Crisis by BBBen, the same guy who made Let Me In.  I have no idea what the old forum game is or the game involving your sister, but you should check BBBen's site if either of those used the same engine.

DanielZane

Aug 28, 2015
I found all 3 of BBens games, but the sister was was not aming them...that is a shame

Yes, i found them by using the "panties are for sluts" line xD

Last edited by a moderator:

DanielZane

Aug 28, 2015
Yeah, you have found it! Well, at least one of us has found the thing they were looking for. I am sorry i am unable to provide more suggestions as i play mostly RPG Maker games, which do not allign with your specifications