Game Version: 0.9.090-PUBLIC#4586 Gray Goo Armor & Deep Research Facility

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adda

Jun 23, 2022
The Gray Goo Armor claimed she gained shields and stuff post Janeria death but didn't actually do so. She also did not become more resistant to electric attacks. She was in my pack in the swimsuit configuration when I confronted the Janeria. Steel has 330 shield points whether she is equipped with GiGi or not.

1708820944554.png

Adda

Jun 23, 2022
I just did the encounter again but had GiGi in her normal (non bathingsuit) config while she sat in my back pack. This time she gained the shield points and improved electrical resistance.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
I believe this is intentional--if you've gained the upgrade, you should still have it. The upgrade only applies if the goo armor is in a configuration that supplies enough defense. So having the form changed to a swimsuit or any exposed variant will ignore any defense/resistance values for that form, but switching back to a more normal form should bring the defense/resistance values back by reapplying them.

I might need a save file to confirm, but I hope that helps.

Adda

Jun 23, 2022
The attached file is just before the battle with the Janeria. GiGi is in the backpack in the swimsuit config. Steele is equipped in a way that the battle is easy to win. If you leave GiGi in the swimsuit configuration she says she gets the shields and resistance but does not. If you go back out in the hall where you can equip her, you can then interact with her and have her change her style to none. If you do this and then confront the Janeria she will gain the the shields and improved electrical resistance. Note, that once she has the shields and electrical resistance she retains them in swimsuit config. See below.

1708976533767.png

Attachments

• Kimberly (F) - 21Hrs 15Mins, 243 Days - Uveto VII, Siretta.json
    740.4 KB · Views: 2

Adda

Jun 23, 2022
Also, I'm simply posting this for feedback purposes. Obviously I figured out a reasonable work around.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Thanks. After some testing, I can confirm that the defense value won't change until after you change her back into the normal form. This is intended since the stat values rely on certain checks before they are re-calculated, and being in a swimwear or exposed form will have the defense values offset. If there are any other out-of-sync anomalies, there should be an option in her menu that appears where she can forcibly repair herself.

As for the electric resistance, she starts off with an electric weakness (-25), and the janeria upgrade will give her some resistance (+25), which leads to a total of 0, so that is also correct (essentially she is no longer weak to electric), as well as giving a +50 bonus to shields, which is also correct.

Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.