Game Version: 0.9.084 questions.

May 1, 2018
The game says that I'm an alien hybrid but I don't have any alien traits (that I know of). I did put on a suit that made me into something else but immediately took it off since I didn't want to keep it on. Could that be why I'm an alien hybrid instead of a human? Is that intentional for taking at least one transformation? I'd like an answer for this phenomenon. Thanks in advance for taking the time to read this.

stevede935

Dec 21, 2023
The game says that I'm an alien hybrid but I don't have any alien traits (that I know of). I did put on a suit that made me into something else but immediately took it off since I didn't want to keep it on. Could that be why I'm an alien hybrid instead of a human? Is that intentional for taking at least one transformation? I'd like an answer for this phenomenon. Thanks in advance for taking the time to read this.
i noticed that human player characters are incorrectly labeled as "alien-hybrid", even when you start a new save as a pure human, so its definitely a bug which will be fixed like the people above me said