[Game Version: 0.9.030-PUBLIC#2768] Syri-out Gamer and Doggone Tragedy Achievements still not being rewarded

DragonRanger

Aug 28, 2015
Title is pretty self-explanatory, and from what I understand these two achievements have been an issue for a long time, and it’s honestly baffling that this is still a problem.

DragonRanger

Aug 28, 2015
Just mentioning the achievement for getting the probe from Dhaal is also not being awarded.

Balek Crisp

Dec 30, 2020
The United States
Title is pretty self-explanatory, and from what I understand these two achievements have been an issue for a long time, and it’s honestly baffling that this is still a problem.
I think one of the main issues as to why one of these achievements aren't being awarded, is mainly because most people prefer to simply save instead of use the Joe Star Technique. The devs have noticed that players tend towards nicer actions, and kinda made it more of a focus. Still an issue though I'll give ya that. The "Syri-out"* achievement I didn't even know existed; but I'm guessing you also have to complete the Dorna Sisters thing as well; rather than just the competition and the Syri Quest. Have you by chance recruited Syri and gone through the threesome?

*I'm assuming you meant "Syri-ous Gamer".

DragonRanger

Aug 28, 2015
It was in an older version, but I did go through the recruitment and Dorna threesome path. I can’t test it at the moment due to a bug with Sufi’s recruitment that causes Anno’s crew button to disappear.

Mototank24

Dec 25, 2022
if i had to take a guess the new image that was added to syri when just visiting here in the crew tab probably broke some old coding as when you kick syri out annos crew button returns but if u recruit syri again it breaks again, also i reiterate this is just my guess from trying things and looking round the forums