[Game Version: 0.9.003-PUBLIC#2131] Problems with converting Hardlight Undergarments while they're in storage

OrangeBurner

Mar 13, 2022
Kinda just posting my findings after fixing these two threads.

It seems that when converting from TiTS 0.8.160 to JS version any undergarments bought from Aliss' shop that had the Hardlight flag and then stored in storage that isn't the player's inventory will crash when opening the storage in which it's located.

I believe this is because that JS version now has different classes to separate Aliss' undergarments from their Hardlight enabled versions whereas Legacy version just used the same class and added .hasDynamicProperties = true; and then added the Hardlight enabled item flag to the item.

It seems like the Hardlight enabled undergarments that are either equipped or in the inventory when the save file gets converted get correctly changed to the new class which cause no error.

But the Hardlight enabled undergarments that are in storage (Ship, Tarvos or Taivra's Palace) skip this step and stay as they were with .hasDynamicProperties = true; and .hardLightEquipped = true;. and given that they don't override their .canMergeWith() they crash the game.

How to reproduce crash:
  • In Legacy TiTS 0.8.160: Buy any Hardlight undergarments from Aliss' shop.
  • Store them in your ship's storage.
  • Save and Export that save file using TiTS 0.8.160.
  • Load that save file and then try to open your ship's storage.

I have attached a save that will crash upon opening my ship's storage.

Attachments

• Blaze - Storage Crash.json
    691 KB · Views: 1