[Game Version: 0.9.003-BACKER#2132] Gray Goo Armor Not Receiving Shields Upgrade

TheFastandtheFurriest

Sep 3, 2021
I finished the Uveto deep sea facility quest, and after defeating the main boss had an event with the gray goo armor where she seemed to have received her upgrade to grant 50 bonus shields. However, upon leaving the deep sea facility, her stats seem unchanged and I am not getting any bonus shields for equipping her.

Attachments

• Iris (F) - 6Hrs 0Mins, 239 Days - Uveto VII, Siretta.json
    659 KB · Views: 2

TheFastandtheFurriest

Sep 3, 2021
Oh just to make clear: I had her in my inventory but not equipped during the event after the final boss where she seemed to get her shields. I had the akkadi armored depthsuit equipped instead. Not sure if that would affect anything or not.

OrangeBurner

Mar 13, 2022
While this is a bug you can fix her by talking to the Grey Goo Armor while in crew and press the "Repair" button and it should give her the shields.

TheFastandtheFurriest

Sep 3, 2021
Alright I figured out more specifically what the problem is: The shield upgrade would not go through while I had any parts exposed. Once I undid any exposed parts, the shield upgrade went through. And now even if I go back and set those parts to be exposed, the shield upgrade remains.