[Game Version: 0.9.001-PUBLIC#2028] Cannot access Akane anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2022
I can't access Akane on Tarvos anymore. This has gone on for a while and I finally made a bug report. I have already recieved the Celeritas Veritas LTD. email.

Proof (Going through 24h one hour at a time):

Attachments

• Sonja (H) - 12Hrs 51Mins, 2145 Days - Clydesdale K7, Kalas.json
    784.6 KB · Views: 1

Gedan

BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
The flags indicate you picked an option that doesn't ultimately lead to further access. As far as I can tell, flag checks are looking for the same values as Flash.

To be clear: the flag state indicates you picked the "Punishment" option, but further events are locked behind having picked the "Allow Use" option.

Apr 12, 2022
The flags indicate you picked an option that doesn't ultimately lead to further access. As far as I can tell, flag checks are looking for the same values as Flash.

To be clear: the flag state indicates you picked the "Punishment" option, but further events are locked behind having picked the "Allow Use" option.
Would there be a way to change the flag? I thought I pressed allow use.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
I think

flags["SHUKUCHI_FOURTH_ENCOUNTER"] = 3

in the browser console (F12) should work.

Apr 12, 2022
So I would go to Tarvos, wait at the spot the option would take place at, put "flags["SHUKUCHI_FOURTH_ENCOUNTER"] = 3" into the console and enter it, then what?

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Setting the flag would be like you had chosen 'Allow Use' all along. Use it wherever and you should be able to progress normally. Assuming I have the command right.

Apr 12, 2022
Setting the flag would be like you had chosen 'Allow Use' all along. Use it wherever and you should be able to progress normally. Assuming I have the command right.
Ok, because I used the command and nothing happened it seems.

OrangeBurner

Mar 13, 2022
The actual check to see if you can access the liar is this:
JavaScript:
function akaneLairAvailable()
{
    return (flags["SHUKUCHI_FOURTH_ENCOUNTER"] != undefined && flags["SHUKUCHI_FOURTH_ENCOUNTER"] == 3 && GetGameTimestamp() > (flags["SHUKUCHI_FOURTH_ENCOUNTER_TIMESTAMP"] + (24*60)));
}

So what you need to do:
  • Open the console.
  • Type: flags["SHUKUCHI_FOURTH_ENCOUNTER"] = 3;
  • And: flags["SHUKUCHI_FOURTH_ENCOUNTER_TIMESTAMP"] = 0;

This worked for me and I haven't even done any of the quest.

Reactions: Theron
Apr 12, 2022
The actual check to see if you can access the liar is this:
JavaScript:
function akaneLairAvailable()
{
    return (flags["SHUKUCHI_FOURTH_ENCOUNTER"] != undefined && flags["SHUKUCHI_FOURTH_ENCOUNTER"] == 3 && GetGameTimestamp() > (flags["SHUKUCHI_FOURTH_ENCOUNTER_TIMESTAMP"] + (24*60)));
}

So what you need to do:
  • Open the console.
  • Type: flags["SHUKUCHI_FOURTH_ENCOUNTER"] = 3;
  • And: flags["SHUKUCHI_FOURTH_ENCOUNTER_TIMESTAMP"] = 0;

This worked for me and I haven't even done any of the quest.
Thank you so much!

Gedan

BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I've made a not that it might be a good idea to enhance the visibility of what options might lead to a dead end and otherwise, but I'm callin' this not a bug if things are working now.

Status
Not open for further replies.