[Game Version: 0.69.420-PUBLIC#1907] shiftAnyVagina - Incorrect Suula/Siren flags

OrangeBurner

Mar 13, 2022
When trying to change a vagina to a Suula one (either through GooShiftMenu or Siren's Bounty) it gives it the flags you would think to give to a Suula penis.

creature.js, line: 12318:
JavaScript:
shiftAnyVagina(disVag, type = 0)
{
    case GLOBAL.TYPE_SIREN:
        disVag.vaginaColor = RandomInCollection(["blue", "aquamarine"]);
        disVag.addFlag(GLOBAL.FLAG_STINGER_BASED);
        disVag.addFlag(GLOBAL.FLAG_STINGER_TIPPED);
        disVag.addFlag(GLOBAL.FLAG_APHRODISIAC_LACED);
        break;
}

I think it should be:
JavaScript:
shiftAnyVagina(disVag, type = 0)
{
    case GLOBAL.TYPE_SIREN:
        disVag.vaginaColor = RandomInCollection(["blue", "aquamarine"]);
        disVag.addFlag(GLOBAL.FLAG_APHRODISIAC_LACED);
        disVag.addFlag(GLOBAL.FLAG_NUBBY);
        disVag.addFlag(GLOBAL.FLAG_TENDRIL);
        break;
}

one_two

Jan 20, 2022
For what little it's worth, Azra's genital setup is as follows

JavaScript:
        this.cocks[0].cType = GLOBAL.TYPE_SUULA;
        this.cocks[0].flags = [GLOBAL.FLAG_APHRODISIAC_LACED, GLOBAL.FLAG_STINGER_BASED, GLOBAL.FLAG_STINGER_TIPPED]

this.vaginas[0].type = GLOBAL.TYPE_SUULA;
        this.vaginas[0].flags = [GLOBAL.FLAG_STINGER_BASED];

Whether that's accurate and/or complete setup is anybody's guess, though.

OrangeBurner

Mar 13, 2022
I mainly just took those flags from the Siren's Bounty when it's turning a tailcunt into a Suula tailcunt.
JavaScript:
else if(pc.hasTailCunt())
{
    output("\n\nYour freeloading partner ungulates rapidly before curling around your body, showing off its slit to you. You blink, noticing little tentacles trying to reach out and grab an invisible invader. <b>Your tail pussy is mimicking a suula vagina now!</b>");

pc.clearTailFlags();
    pc.addTailFlag(GLOBAL.FLAG_LONG);
    pc.addTailFlag(GLOBAL.FLAG_PREHENSILE);
    if(pc.tailType == GLOBAL.TYPE_CUNTSNAKE) pc.addTailFlag(GLOBAL.FLAG_THICK);
    pc.addTailFlag(GLOBAL.FLAG_APHRODISIAC_LACED); // I just took these flags. They seem more correct.
    pc.addTailFlag(GLOBAL.FLAG_NUBBY);
    pc.addTailFlag(GLOBAL.FLAG_TENDRIL);
}

And given that when Siren's Bounty turns your vagina into a Suula one it definitely mentions the vagina having tendrils and nothing about a stinger. It just seems weird to me that a vagina can be stinger tipped (Unless the 'stingers' are the tendrils injecting venom, if so I still think it would be better if it was refered to as tendrils instead of stingers).
output(" lips and notice some tendrils rubbing and grasping your fingers, trying to pull them deeper into your pussy. You blush a little as you have to resist the urge to start fingering yourself right there and reluctantly pull your fingers away, much to the disappointment of your new pussy tendrils. <b>You now have a suula vagina!</b>");

And that in shiftAnyCock it's just the same flags as the vagina one, so I think someone just copied the flags over without thinking about it too much.
JavaScript:
shiftAnyCock(cock, type = -1)
{
    //Set type
    cock.cType = type;

//Clear flags
    cock.clearFlags();

case GLOBAL.TYPE_SIREN:
    cock.cockColor = RandomInCollection(["blue", "aquamarine"]);
    cock.addFlag(GLOBAL.FLAG_STINGER_BASED); // These flags fit a cock more than a vagina to me.
    cock.addFlag(GLOBAL.FLAG_STINGER_TIPPED);
    cock.addFlag(GLOBAL.FLAG_APHRODISIAC_LACED);   
    break;   
}

one_two

Jan 20, 2022
It just seems weird to me that a vagina can be stinger tipped (Unless the 'stingers' are the tendrils injecting venom, if so I still think it would be better if it was refered to as tendrils instead of stingers).

Azra's description in her file has this:

* Very sensitive siren cunt (filled with small wigglers - aphrodisiacs). Super sensitive clit. Bigger tendrils near entrance. Very elastic, doesn't ever really gape. Very wet.

So i think _BASED stingers means to refer to venom stingers deeper in, while you're right that _TENDRIL flag would make sense for the bigger tendrils near the entrance.