Game name

Albel

Aug 28, 2015
What was the name of the fantasy game where you are rebuilding your village and you had to do all sorts of things? I think it was on twine but I am not sure.

Last edited:

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
That's... pretty vague. "had to do all sorts of things"... WHAT sorts of things? A regimen of sit-ups, jumping jacks and press-ups?

Rebuilding your village from what? Was it destroyed by invaders? Did you just arrive to take over after an economic slump?

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
This is so vague I'm going to ignore the comment about Twine, and the fact that this is a forum for adult games, to guess that the game you're looking for is Dark Cloud. I hope you still have a functioning PS2.

Reactions: Jash

Albel

Aug 28, 2015
Sorry for the vagueness, it's just that I can't remember all the details since it's been a long time since I played it. I do remember that you could take different potions for transformations.

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
This is so vague I'm going to ignore the comment about Twine, and the fact that this is a forum for adult games, to guess that the game you're looking for is Dark Cloud. I hope you still have a functioning PS2.
Wish they'd make Dark Cloud 3...

Reactions: Tinman