Game crashing Lost all credits aswell.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
For some reason your character's credits is a null value, which ends up causing a crash when you try to access the shop (it is trying to load in the credit value to display it in the UI, but since it doesn't have a value, the game crashes). Do you know how it got that way?

chaexxx

May 14, 2023
For some reason your character's credits is a null value, which ends up causing a crash when you try to access the shop (it is trying to load in the credit value to display it in the UI, but since it doesn't have a value, the game crashes). Do you know how it got that way?
No I am not sure, I was playing as normal and noticed I had zero randomly

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Alright, well, if you are able to track it down again, I may be able to correct it so it doesn't affect other players.

For the moment, if you are able to access the browser's console and want a quick fix, you can type "pc.credits = 500" (it can be whatever integer value you want) and hit Enter and it should restore your credit value.

chaexxx

May 14, 2023
Alright, well, if you are able to track it down again, I may be able to correct it so it doesn't affect other players.

For the moment, if you are able to access the browser's console and want a quick fix, you can type "pc.credits = 500" (it can be whatever integer value you want) and hit Enter and it should restore your credit value.
Ok, thanks! How do you access the console? Just started a couple days ago, thanks!