Game artist looking for team

Roaking

Mar 15, 2018
Hey there! I'm not sure if this is the righ thread since it's my first post so bare with me. I am an experienced nsfw artist, and I am looking for a team to work with on some adult games. I have a plentiful portfolio but I am on Mobile so I'll just have to post my DA. Thanks for reading looking forward to any responses have a good day! https://roaking.deviantart.com/

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
Well your art looks pretty alright, but what exactly is it you're looking for here? Do you have an idea for a game and are looking for a team to help you with it, or are you looking for an existing game team in need of a new artist?

Darktoz

Apr 5, 2017
Germany
www.darktoz.com
If you have a game idea already in mind, then I would check out the popular game software engines first: RPG Maker, Gamemaker Studio, Construct 2, Stencyl, Unity, Tyranobuilder, Ren'Py and all the others. It's not that difficult to get into them when you put time and effort into it. Maybe you can create the adult game of your dreams completely on your own.

DawnCry

Sep 18, 2016
A good game needs 3 people, an artist, a programmer/coder and a writer. The writer can be forgotten if it's a platform game or something that only has a few lines.

What I recommend you to do is first say what are your main fetishes and bans, the most painful thing is to work on something that you don't like, at the same time because you are an artist I recommend that you start making a project yourself and use an easy engine, the best ones for a novice are ren'py and rpg maker.

The ones that have it easier to succeed while making a solo game are the artists, people will usually support you and with that money you may later solve your shortcomings.

If you need ideas about what the game should be about there are many people with a lot of free time that will give quite a few, personally I have lost quite a lot of time making rough drafts about multiple types of games, so if it helps I can give you one related to what you like.

However you must truly think about what fetishes would you like in your game:

-Foot fetish?
-Femdom?
-Futanari?
-Slave training?
-Netorare or netori?
-Pregnancy?
-Corruption?
-Gangbangs?
-BDSM?
-Toys?

The most important thing about a new game is that it decides at the start about the heavy fetishes, I don't recommend that you add any fetish that may cause dislike to your audience during development, if there are plans for x fetish it should be said from the start.

Reactions: Nephilim_Anunnaki

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
What DawnCry said is perfectly what you would go and need to look at. I'd also like to point out if you do any fetishes that certain websites find iffy that it would be better to choose a platform similar to Patreon but one that isn't Patreon, with the way they are going with the past few years they've banned several types of fetishes, the latest on their ban list is incest. It's at this point a support site I would recommend to avoid because who knows how much more draconian they're going to become in the future, they may outright ban any adult content period if the investors who run the show decide to do so, which basically means Patreon has no choice but to listen to said investors.