galotian form

jeb'Derbus

Feb 3, 2017
so i just realized recently that it seems you can't get a tauric body. i was trying to acquire one the hard way via liethian charm, but even with 6 legs the game won't consider my character a taur. i was thinking it would be cool if you could control your leg shape (and maybe other features) to mimic other races, but realized that would be sort of "over powered" as well as inconsistent with galotian biology. i was thinking maybe there could be secondary transformative, even rarer/more expensive than galomax, that would return some rigidity to your character and grant them control over things like their legs, maybe an option to change from gel form to goo form or something like that. let me know what you think

...by the way, are people working on segments where the writing is inconsistent with character form? like being able to grab Flahne's ass as a taur while borking her. i could try to write up some alts for various exceptions that don't seem to be addressed in game (probably only if i happen to run into them while playing), but if these sections are being ignored due to the potential coding nightmare i can only imagine it must be then i won't bother

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
becoming a liethian is becoming a taur, you can also become one by overdosing legs with catnip, or by going to poe-a and choosing the horse costume. those are the only way I can remember to actually become a taur.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
so i just realized recently that it seems you can't get a tauric body. i was trying to acquire one the hard way via liethian charm, but even with 6 legs the game won't consider my character a taur.
Except you ARE considered to have a tauric body by the game at that point.

...by the way, are people working on segments where the writing is inconsistent with character form? like being able to grab Flahne's ass as a taur while borking her. i could try to write up some alts for various exceptions that don't seem to be addressed in game (probably only if i happen to run into them while playing), but if these sections are being ignored due to the potential coding nightmare i can only imagine it must be then i won't bother

It is not a "potential coding nightmare", but a writing nightmare for the writers who write those characters and scenes to take account of. You are welcome to write those "alts" of course. :)

jeb'Derbus

Feb 3, 2017
i should probably specify: what i meant was that if you're already maxed out on Galomax the game won't let you become taur... or at least it won't give you access to tauric scenes. maybe i'm doing something wrong though, i'll go experiment some more

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
i should probably specify: what i meant was that if you're already maxed out on Galomax the game won't let you become taur... or at least it won't give you access to tauric scenes. maybe i'm doing something wrong though, i'll go experiment some more
No, thats how the 5th dose of galomax works. You have become a pile of goo and there is no turning back. If you wanted to have a gel body and be a taur you should have stayed at the 4th dose.

Also you should have read, it was all explained in the game.

jeb'Derbus

Feb 3, 2017
No, thats how the 5th dose of galomax works. You have become a pile of goo and there is no turning back. If you wanted to have a gel body and be a taur you should have stayed at the 4th dose.

Also you should have read, it was all explained in the game.

i had kind of figured something like that at first, but something i read on the wiki made me think otherwise. it would be nice to have the options later, but i get why that's not the case