Galomax shift goo additions

Mactire

Dec 21, 2015
sorry this is probably in the wrong thread but i wasnt sure where else to put this. would it be possible to add a few things to the shift goo options, mainly the current length of the penises in the shorten and lengthen section (i have the memory of a jellyfish and its kind of annoying having to back out to the appearance section to look at the measurments), the ability to add or subtract a 3rd breast to the breast rows (the only method i found of doing this is by growing balls to immobility and calling for help with at least 3 testicles and less then 10k), the ability to change feet type (i like feet), the ability to determine tail type, add and subtract tails, and add, subtract, and change tail genitalia existence and type.

Reactions: MissBunny

Lyceaos

Jul 5, 2022
honestly on this, i was thinking an extra, in shifting goo, the ability to shift body parts to fully form into any transformative form youve aquired, say you took catnip, so you chan change your entire body to look like them, basically making goo form a full on protein shape shifting form since the gags and data for these things is already written, for transformatives youve taken after becoming a goo person

peepeepoopoo

Sep 9, 2022
honestly on this, i was thinking an extra, in shifting goo, the ability to shift body parts to fully form into any transformative form youve aquired, say you took catnip, so you chan change your entire body to look like them, basically making goo form a full on protein shape shifting form since the gags and data for these things is already written, for transformatives youve taken after becoming a goo person
i agree it gets very annoying every time i want the demon legs but i also want the tentacle tails but it just ends up replacing them and its a big hassle