Galomax -- Immersion = Broke

Shambler

Jun 11, 2017
With Galomax dose 4 your skin is absorbent, but you remain cum/pussy-juice covered infinitely until you shower; Even if you are in the nude.

Also it increases elasticity to 3, but a treated cowslut gets 3.5. Even if you are a full amorphous ball of goo. Cow Vaginas > A literal ball of goo.

As a side note of oddness, Vaginas don't get any wetter when using Galomax.

I demand a full refund from Gene and Sera.

EDIT: Removed portion about 5th dose as it is unobtainable without furfag or save editing

Last edited:
Reactions: Crablord

Shambler

Jun 11, 2017
The fifth dose of Galomax isn't yet obtainable without cheating.
Ah, Well my issues still stand. With the elasticity being a bit more understandable.

Keto

Jun 19, 2017
Treated cows have the best vaginas for all the giant dicks. Gotta be a breeding machine after all.

Edit: it's weird about the skin thing though.

Shambler

Jun 11, 2017
Treated cows have the best vaginas for all the giant dicks. Gotta be a breeding machine after all.
More elastic than what amounts to a person made of gelatin, or goo? Fair enough.

Keto

Jun 19, 2017
More elastic than what amounts to a person made of gelatin, or goo? Fair enough.
I was trying to convey a hint of sarcasm in there but I'm terrible at conveying that through text. My apologies.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Personally, I don't think you should get "absorbent" skin until 5th dose.

The 4th dose doesn't turn you into a Goo. It turns your skin into a gel-like substance., like the Rahn. You can't be looser than a Cowgirl. Real Goo girls have an elasticity of 100, if you're saying you still have 3 at the 5th dosage you should submit a bug report.

There is no need for wetness or lubrication with Goos because their very skin itself is goo.

@Jacques00: How much of these are actually a bug and how much are just lore inconsistencies?

Reactions: Shambler

Shambler

Jun 11, 2017
I was trying to convey a hint of sarcasm in there but I'm terrible at conveying that through text. My apologies.
No I caught the sarcasm, but your point was valid so I commented on it.

Reactions: Keto

Shambler

Jun 11, 2017

The 4th dose doesn't turn you into a Goo. It turns your skin into a gel-like substance., like the Rahn. You can't be looser than a Cowgirl. Real Goo girls have an elasticity of 100, if you're saying you still have 3 at the 5th dosage you should submit a bug report.

Just tested on latest build on android, and you do not get 100 elasticity on 5th dose you remain at 3.
100 sounds a bit high however, so I don't want to submit a bug report until I know that 100 elasticity isn't misinformation. So @Jacques00
how about an informed opinion?

Last edited:

Mister Gregar

Dec 8, 2016

The 4th dose doesn't turn you into a Goo. It turns your skin into a gel-like substance., like the Rahn.

Don't Rahn have absorbent skin, though? Flahne's skin absorbs cum the very least, unless she is somehow unique in this.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
That 100 number is from Celise, lol. And if Rahn do have wet skin that was my mistake. It's just that all of Doxy's art has them wearing uniforms so I just assumed.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Like taurs and nagas, goos tend to get overlooked content-wise, though goos do have a multitude of self-customization options than any other variety. I'll see about having absorbent skin gradually wick up layers of cum/girl-cum over time if the character is soaked. And if the character has goo hair, a small portion of that will go into the goo biomass reserves. I'll also make the 4th dose and the 5th dose of Galomax increase the elasticity of the character to 3.5 and 4, respectively. I'm not sure about genital wetness though, If that is desired, there is an item that should allow that transformation.

Shambler

Jun 11, 2017
Like taurs and nagas, goos tend to get overlooked content-wise, though goos do have a multitude of self-customization options than any other variety. I'll see about having absorbent skin gradually wick up layers of cum/girl-cum over time if the character is soaked. And if the character has goo hair, a small portion of that will go into the goo biomass reserves. I'll also make the 4th dose and the 5th dose of Galomax increase the elasticity of the character to 3.5 and 4, respectively. I'm not sure about genital wetness though, If that is desired, there is an item that should allow that transformation.

Thank you!

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Why not an ability for sufficiently goo-morphed character to focus on absorbing fluids to mimic the shower's ability to clean oneself if one has room in the biomass reserves?

Shambler

Jun 11, 2017
Why not an ability for sufficiently goo-morphed character to focus on absorbing fluids to mimic the shower's ability to clean oneself if one has room in the biomass reserves?
That would be more efficient, and probably easier to code.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Okay, I will add the ability to absorb cumflations wholesale for characters with goo/gel bodies. It will only convert about 1/3 of the total amount to biomass though, since most of the volume is usually taken in during a sex scene and the oral cumflations will automatically absorb for goo-hair characters over time anyway, absorbing it would almost be like doubling up.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Okay, I will add the ability to absorb cumflations wholesale for characters with goo/gel bodies. It will only convert about 1/3 of the total amount to biomass though, since most of the volume is usually taken in during a sex scene and the oral cumflations will automatically absorb for goo-hair characters over time anyway, absorbing it would almost be like doubling up.
Neat.

Just always felt weird that my goo character had to go shower to clean up after by doused or stuffed with fluids.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
I have expanded it a little more--instead of absorbing the 1/3 amount, any goo-haired character should have the option to toggle the cumflation ability on/off (previous saves will automatically have it enabled, however) in the Goo Menu.

With cumflation on, the fluids will no longer go directly to biomass and will perform like normal, leakage and all. Leakage can be disabled if the character wants to hold it in. With fluids, the character may absorb it into goo biomass (the full fluid amount). The gel/goo body is no longer a requirement, just the hair.

With cumflation off, the load will automatically be converted to biomass without inflating the character. This will solve the issue of conservation of mass, I suppose.

Hopefully this change helps.

Shambler

Jun 11, 2017
That should go away on its own--should it require a toggle too?
No, your skin is absorbent, there for it should do what it advertises, absorb!

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
That should go away on its own--should it require a toggle too?
I don't think it's ever gone away on it's own on any playthrough I've played.

But yeah, goos should be able to clean themselves off.

Shambler

Jun 11, 2017
I don't think it's ever gone away on it's own on any playthrough I've played.

But yeah, goos should be able to clean themselves off.
He meant it as in that "with these new changes in mind" as a psuedo prefix

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
He meant it as in that "with these new changes in mind" as a psuedo prefix
oh, misread that...

Can't say no to having things be options for players. Sometimes you wanna walk around with more layers of spunk than a victorian woman wears layers of clothing and other days you just want a snack and don't want it to get away from you due to it slipping off.

Shambler

Jun 11, 2017
oh, misread that...

Can't say no to having things be options for players. Sometimes you wanna walk around with more layers of spunk than a victorian woman wears layers of clothing and other days you just want a snack and don't want it to get away from you due to it slipping off.
Fair enough. Player choice is always nice.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
So anyone else find it weird how reverting goo hair is both automatic and toggleble? Kinda redundant.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Reduntantcy is good if someone fucks up and doesn't change back like it should.
i don't think one can fuck up that badly that either option that sets your hair to goo can't fix by itself short of a corrupted save. and you can't even play the save at all if it gets corrupted.