Future Transformations

Tobey Maguire

Mar 10, 2020
I just want to go ahead and say sorry if there was already a thread about this.
I just wanted to mention the transformations I would like to see in CoC2
Goo
Shark
Drider
Centaur
Goo girls are already in the game so that TF might be added later
I loved the shark TF in CoC and would love to see that expanded here
If I remember correctly taur type TFs won't be added but I imagine taur TFs would have special scenes like with the Drider Queen if you were a Drider or Brint scenes with a horse or bovine body
What TFs would yall like to see?

Last edited:

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020
Any non-standard body is out. Meaning there won't be a minotaur or a naga body. The problem is supporting those scenes, and weirdness that happens when you as a centaur go through normal scenes.

So they are out.

As for transformations... It is difficult. Like, I love weirder transformations, but they also need to be supported to be fun. For example: I love wings, but they do not exist in CoC2, or TiTS. During sex, they practically vanish, and I do not have any idea how you might include them in a kinky way.

Not to derail this thread completely, but IMO I'd like to see a special combat ability with wings. I know this is an iffy topic, but I think CoC2 can make it work with the skill system. For example: I'd like to see an at-will fly ability. Since you have to sacrifice something to get fly, it is not a straight-up combat boost.

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020
They exist in Tits and CoC 2, they let you melee flying enemies.

I know wings exist. But if you have wings, yet they never get acknowledged, do they truly exist?

I didn't know that they allow you to melee flying enemies. I don't read the combat descriptions in TiTS anymore, maybe I missed it. I also know that there are a few sprcial scenes where you can just fly down a shaft when you have wings, but thats it. I liked TiTS idea of covering up your naked body. But it came in fairly late to TiTS, and feels, as it actually is, a bit tacked on. The whole exhibition/nudity thing is a very cool idea, but I believe it may has to be redesigned. As it is it kinda becomes irrelevant after a few hours of play.

As for new transformations, I would also like to see more 'story transformations'. For example something that would totally be in my ally would be a whole feminization questline, where the NPC gradually makesbyou their play-thing.

Reactions: QualityCuntrol

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
Where do I start with tfs I'd like to see
A deer tf or musk deer
Various big cat tfs like snow leopard or lion maybe even cheetah
Speaking of cats a nekomata tf
Snake tf kinda like wows sethrak
Anthro rabbit
Mouse
Bat wings
Shark
Are what I want most

Reactions: IntoxicatedBeard

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
Basicly what malidica said but with two tails I don't know why but I really wanna play one even with catfolk in the game
Also one I forgot to add to my list
Squirrel tf with two different ear types normal and red squirrel versions

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Any non-standard body is out. Meaning there won't be a minotaur or a naga body.
I think you meant "...centaur or naga body." Minotaurs have humanoid - aka "standard" - bodies.

I know wings exist. But if you have wings, yet they never get acknowledged, do they truly exist?
Ugh.

Tobey Maguire

Mar 10, 2020
I know other body types won't be added I just mentioned special scenes that I thought could happen

Really I just want a shark TF
It could have domination scenes with Arona or Garret since both of them are always aggressive and never want to be the beta (except Arona if you beat her)

Zbearbear

Sep 9, 2019
Dragons and demon please. That's all I need.

Reactions: ShySquare and Kesil

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Where do I start with tfs I'd like to see
A deer tf or musk deer
Various big cat tfs like snow leopard or lion maybe even cheetah
Speaking of cats a nekomata tf
Snake tf kinda like wows sethrak
Anthro rabbit
Mouse
Bat wings
Shark
Are what I want most
There isn't a race for it but the "short"-style muzzle and body-fur already in the game + the TFs from the taeleer TF pretty much give you an anthro rabbit.

Reactions: QualityCuntrol

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
According to D&D fluff, their hands are inverted - meaning the palms are on "top" - so reach-arounds just got a lot more ergonomic.
While that sort of anatomy would be an interesting twist it would probably make a lot of things more difficult.
Not to mention I'd rather have this:
Faceless Shh.jpg
Than this:
Faceless Shh flipped.jpg

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
BUT THINK ABOUT THE POSSIBILITIES!!!
Like? I can't think of anything that will be unique to flip-palmed people except for scaling a wall with your back turned to it like you're possessed.