Futaworld (Pre-writing, taking monster requests)

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
CyanCapsule's Emily

Screw that character. She is to my pig searches what Excellia is to my CoC ones ¬¬

But pay no mind to my rambling. I am not one for games in which you have to lose in order to unlock scenes. Or games in which you have to play as a male whether you want it or not. But some people like this, and that's what matters: no enthusiast should be left without smut!

Xenai

Aug 4, 2016
Well, thankfully for being a game with a rather narrow scope (Futa/Male, mostly male sub) this sure sounds like a perfect hit for my deviant tastes! This is one project I'll definitely be following... and show my support to now that my budget for Breeding Season has been freed up, so I'll be tossing a little bit of money your way now.  :homebrew:

As for suggestions... I've always been weak for the cowgirls where they appear, be it Marble of CoC or the Holstaurus in Breeding Season... Maybe that would be something that could be added? Obviously ought to include some lactationy goodness, but hopefully not to the detriment of glorious futa-on-male action  ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Well, thankfully for being a game with a rather narrow scope (Futa/Male, mostly male sub) this sure sounds like a perfect hit for my deviant tastes! This is one project I'll definitely be following... and show my support to now that my budget for Breeding Season has been freed up, so I'll be tossing a little bit of money your way now.  :homebrew:

As for suggestions... I've always been weak for the cowgirls where they appear, be it Marble of CoC or the Holstaurus in Breeding Season... Maybe that would be something that could be added? Obviously ought to include some lactationy goodness, but hopefully not to the detriment of glorious futa-on-male action  ;)

Thank you for your support!

Currently my minotaur plans are awaiting implementation of food and transformation mechanics, as starving to death isn't a terribly sexy way to end the game.  The idea being that if you go hungry for long enough, a powerful minotaur enemy will spawn in and chase you down until it force feeds you milk.  That will get rid of your hunger, but also start the minotaur transformation.  The minotaur transformation has the main effect of speeding up your metabolism, making you get hungry faster.

Xenai

Aug 4, 2016
Right, of course! I guess my brain just skipped the dots connecting 'Minotaur' and 'Cowgirl', as I've never really considered them the same thing, Minotaurs tend to be a lot more musclebound and bestial in both appearance and demeanor in my experience. Then again they don't tend to be female either when they're featured.  :p

But I guess that means my favorite creature type is already covered! Signed up for a 5$ plan on your Patreon too, though not under this name. I've enjoyed some of your past work (Grenish Meadows - once completed - was a real treat!) so I guess it's about time. ^^

Vasin

Aug 27, 2015
I vote for a futa-naga at some point, if it's at any and all possible.

I could probably puzzle out some more details if you need it, but I thought I'd toss in my vote for a snake lady first.

Ablan

Aug 5, 2016
Here's a few ideas that you might find a use for.

Wolf girl:

Description:

• (Normal) A fit looking young woman stands before you. She appears normal except for the wolf like limbs beyond her knees and elbows. She has medium dark hair, C cup breasts covered with a tight shirt, and a curious looking smile on her face. She also has a curiously bulging in her pants. She's slightly shorter then you, but her eyes seem to glow with an inner fire that warns you against thinking this puts her at a disadvantage. The nails on her hand appear to be rather sharp, a slap from them would not be pleasant.
  • (Stronger) A strong young woman stands before you. Not muscular, but lean. She is obviously a wolfgirl, her arms and legs end in paws, are covered with a soft fur, as are her pointed ears. She has long dark hair, and C cup breasts covered in a furry bikini, and a dangerous looking smile on her face. Perhaps more dangerous is the large bulge coming from her loincloth. She's about your height, and her eyes focused on you. She's on the hunt for something, and you have a bad feeling she just found it. Her nails are practically claws, and her incisors look made for biting.
  • (Strongest) A powerful young woman stands before you, seeming to stand out and blend in with her surroundings at the same time. You can tell, just from the way she's standing, that the only reason you are seeing her is she wants you to. She wants you to know what's about to happen. Her arms and legs are covered in fur, as are her paws, but you can practically see the toned muscles hiding beneath it. A pair of pointed furry ears coming out of her head above long dark hair that rolls down her back. She is completely naked, and it's hard to know what draws the eyes more: her C cup breasts, her large knotted canine cock, or a smile that makes you feel like a cornered rabbit. She's slightly taller then you, and everything about her screams 'Alpha' from her eyes to her stance. She knows what she wants, what is hers, and she's going to take it with claws, teeth, or maybe just pure strength alone.

Attacks:

• (melee hit) The wolf girl's arm comes around at you in a blur, claws extended, slicing into your leg.
  • (melee miss) The wolf girl's arm comes around at you in a blur, claws extended, but you are able to anticipate her target and slip just out of her reach.
  • (melee hit) The wolf girl fakes left, then charges you, grabbing and twisting your right arm and licks your throat before releasing you and backing off. The thought of her teeth is unsettling, as is the pain in your arm.
  • (melee miss) The wolf girl fakes left, then charges you, but you're not fooled. As she reaches for your right arm, you bring a left swinging at her. She dodges, unfortunately, but you can at least see some surprise in her eyes.
  • (melee hit) The wolf girl runs at you then slides through your legs, sending you sprawling on your face. You feel her get on your back and dominantly humping your butt, before you push her off and get back to your feet.
  • (melee miss) The wolf girl runs at you then tries to slide through your legs, but you jump and avoid it.

Helpless sex: The wolf girl gets you down, and puts her teeth to your throat, you have no choice but to surrender. She then fucks your ass, but pulls out before giving you a facial to humiliate and mark you with her scent.

Game over: The player is living in a cabin in the woods during the winter when a wolf pack comes looking for a new home. Their Alpha takes a liking to yours, and you. You spend the rest of the winter (and every winter after that) as her bitch, taking her knot as often as she can get it up. She takes a perverse pleasure in asserting her dominance by occasionally dragging you around a room while you're tied. The only upside to taking her meat all winter is that the pack shares theirs. You're just glad the Alpha doesn't share you.

Bee Girl

Description:

• (Normal) You hear the hum of a bee girl's wings as she hovers above you. Her eyes are blue, nearly covered by her golden hair, which comes down around her shoulders. A pair of wings come out of her back, gleaming in the light. She is wearing a yellow tank top on her... let's say smallish C cup breasts, and striped pants. Black and yellow, of course. As she bobs in the air, you notice a small stinger behind her (just above her pert little butt) and a slightly larger 'stinger' in front that is thankfully covered by her pants. A small pot is attached to a belt on her waist, with a faintly alluring scent coming out of it. At least, you hope that smell is coming out of the pot.
  • (Stronger) You know without looking that a bee girl hovers above you. Her eyes are a dark blue, and her head is covered with golden hair is short. A pair of wings come out of her back. She is wearing a yellow bra over her small C cup breasts. and striped leggings. Her crotch is covered with tight shorts, but you can see bits of fluff sticking out around the edges Her cock easily recognized beneath it.  As she floats in the air, you notice a small abdomen sticking out above her butt, with a stinger attached. There is a small pot on her waste, and the smell similar to, but not quite the same as honey is coming from it. She is probably a worker, but she should not be in this area alone. Something must be wrong at the hive.
  • (Strongest) You could recognize the presence of the drone worker before you with your eyes shut. Her eyes are black, and her head is covered with the golden fuzz common to her class, with a pair of antenna sticking out the top . A pair of wings comes out of her back, although they do not seem very healthy to you. All four of her arms and both her legs are covered in black and gold chitin, though her hands are free. Her breasts are bare although there is a soft ring of fuzz below them, and a matching one above and around her equally bare crotch. An ovipositer is covered by a thin shield of retractable chitin, but appears goodly sized. A pot is attached to her waist fur, and you smell the unmistakable aroma of royal jelly coming from it. The only reason a drone would be out of her hive alone, with a pot of royal jelly, is if they have lost their queen. You can feel a deep desire within you to aid her, for a hive without a queen, without children, without direction, is doomed. You're able to resist it, but just barely.

Attacks:

• (melee hit) The bee girl smears some of the stuff from her pot onto her lips then rushes down and kisses you on yours. You feel oddly calmer afterwards.
  • (melee miss) The bee girl smears some of the stuff from her pot onto her lips, then tries to kiss you, but you roll forward under her and avoid it.
  • (melee hit) The bee girl flies at you and lands on your chest. Holding you down, she takes her pot and pours it onto your face. You push her away, but can't avoid swallowing some of it, and your limbs begin to feel heavier.
  • (melee miss) The bee girl flies at you and tries to land on your chest. You manage to bring your legs before she does, and are easily able to push her off.
  • (range hit) The bee girl dips her hand into her pot and flings a glob of it at you. It hits you full on the mouth, and a weakness begins creeping through your body.
  • (range miss) The bee girl dips her hand into her pot and flings a glob of it at you. You're able to twist and avoid it, but it was still a close call.

Helpless sex: After getting enough of her honey to pacify you, the bee girl gives you a heaping helping of her royal jelly straight from the source, which you eagerly swallow.

Game over: The player is walking when a bee girl picks him up from behind and abducts him. He's taken back to the hive where he is fed royal jelly and turned into their new 'queen'. He then spends the rest of his life being filled with, incubating, and laying eggs for the hive.

Demoness

Description:

• (Normal) There is a demoness in front of you. She has brown eyes, and light red skin. Her hair is brown, tied up in a pony tail behind her head, and she has a pair of hornes just peaking through the top of it near the front. A tail is sticking out from behind her, waving back and forth playfully. Her legs goat-like, and end in a pair of hooves. She has a lacy pink bra and panties covering up her D cups and a nice butt. A penis appears concealed within. You try to keep your eyes away from anything too dangerous. She's holding a length of rope, but it doesn't appear to be a whip. The demoness appears to be sizing you up, and liking what she sees.
  • (Stronger) There is an attractive demoness in front of you. She has dark eyes and red skin. Her hair is reddish brown, tied up in a ponytail behind her head with a pair of hornes sticking through it in at the front. A tail is coming out behind her, a small triangular shape at the tip, slowly moving from side to side. Her long legs are hairless, goat like, and end in a pair of hooves. She has a lacy black bra and panties barely containing her D cups and a firm butt. A penis is barely contained within. You desperately try to find somewhere safe to put your eyes, but there doesn't appear to be one. She's holding a rope, but it's probably more for tying things up then hitting them with. The demoness has a hungry look in her eyes, and you have little doubt about what's on the menu.
  • (Strongest) There is a beautiful demoness deigning to stand before you. Her eyes are pure black, and her skin and hair are red. But while her skin is a dark red, her hair is bright and expertly tied up in a pony tail, with a pair of hornes coming out the top. Her legs are flawless, ending in a pair of cloven hooves. A tail is teasingly peaking out behind one of them, a triangular tip and bumps along its length are obviously designed for stimulation. She is wearing a tight leather corset that covers nothing. Her double D breasts are held in her folded hands, while a bubble butt and 8 inch cock hang in the breeze. But as alluring as they are, it's her eyes you can't seem to look away from, in spite of a voice in the back of your head telling you that literally anywhere would be a better choice. She's holding a length of rope which appears ready to coil around you at the slightest opportunity. A flicker of a smile crosses her lips and you're barely able to stop yourself from submitting to her on the spot.

Attacks:

• (melee hit) The demoness flicks out her rope and it coils around your legs, tripping you onto your face. By the time you stand up, it's already back in her giggling hands.
  • (melee miss) The demoness flicks out her rope and it tries to coil around your legs, but you're narrowly able to avoid it.
  • (melee hit) The demoness steps up to you, spinning the length of rope around you like a twirler. She stands close enough to get a wiff of her scent, before pushing you away spinning as the rope uncoils.
  • (melee miss) The demoness steps up to you, spinning the length of rope like a twirler, but you're able to knock the tip away, and avoid her advance.
  • (melee hit) The demoness steps toward you and shifts her rope around, before spinning in place and smacking you with her tail.
  • (melee miss) The demoness steps toward you and attempts to distract you with her rope, but you're not fooled and step away, causing her real strike, a spin with her tail, to miss.

Helpless sex: The demoness manages to tie the player up and gives you a blowjob, while stimulating your prostate with her tail

Game over: The player is attempting to summon a Succubus, but the spell goes awry and he gets a true demoness. She takes him back to hell, ties him up, suspends him from her ceiling, then attaches a bottle to his dick and spends the rest of eternity milking him with her tail and cock, while teasing him with feminine parts of her that he'll never get to touch.

Miscellaneous Forum Viewer

Apr 6, 2016
The Shadow Elf is pretty much exactly what I pictured when we spoke about it. The helpless scenes are cool, I think it'd appeal to folks if the mother was involved. Maybe she tests the PCs sexual capabilities before bringing him to her daughter. If ya don't like the idea then by all means keep your current. I think it'd be neat for the otherwise obviously Domme matron to test the potential mates ability and quality before catching him. Further suggestions would really depend on your views of incest and whether or not you'd want it in the game.

BloodyBane

Feb 4, 2016
I'd like to see some soft Futa Femdom, or Futadom as it is. I like stuff sorta like where Futa's are a new gender with males and females (or whatever other gender you want in it), and they an overpowering sexual presence, they can convice men and women to have sex, or even rape them in some scenarios, and stuff kinda like CFNM (Clothed Futa Naked Male seems appropriate for this). You can put some latex for people who like that, but I like it toned down a bit, just some general Futa domination in the sex.

And as with the Futadom World caps, I kinda like them, but the near straight up abuse and subjugation of males is kinda a turn off. Some of it is nice, but there's some stuff like Fucknigget-ing (removing of limbs) and removing teeth to train males in giving blowjobs, and as soon as I see that it's an instant boner killer.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
That's a bit much Ablan, I'm going to need to be writing these myself so I can't really use full profiles like that.  Maybe shave it down to just a specific enemy that you want to see and some general details about them?

Miscellaneous, I thought about it and I really like the dark elf extensively studying the PC up before she puts them to work.  Things like checking your body structure, measuring your dick, closely studying your face, etc.

BloodyBane, I've read some of the Futadom World too, and I did find it a bit excessive.  I personally like soft dom myself, and will probably be using a fair bit of it in my scenes.  Otherwise there isn't much to say beyond that I might use that in bad ends at some point, unless there is a specific enemy you'd like to see for a soft dom that wants to play with her boy while clothed herself?

Apr 6, 2016
Miscellaneous, I thought about it and I really like the dark elf extensively studying the PC up before she puts them to work.  Things like checking your body structure, measuring your dick, closely studying your face, etc.

Yeah, that's kinda what I was thinkin'. I don't know how'd you feel about her test driving the PC in your mental picture of the scenario, but that's something that would appeal to me as well. There's a picture of a drow and her daughter with a male slave that I think of when I envision it. I don't remember who drew it but I found it quite intriguing.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Yeah, that's kinda what I was thinkin'. I don't know how'd you feel about her test driving the PC in your mental picture of the scenario, but that's something that would appeal to me as well. There's a picture of a drow and her daughter with a male slave that I think of when I envision it. I don't remember who drew it but I found it quite intriguing.

Test driving the PC in this case sounds to me like she'd get them to cum for her in some way, probably involving anal stimulation.  Do you mind something like this, or her maybe sandwiching the PC between her and her daughter?

I vote for a futa-naga at some point, if it's at any and all possible.

I could probably puzzle out some more details if you need it, but I thought I'd toss in my vote for a snake lady first.

Sorry I missed you earlier, are there any specifics you'd like to see in the futa-naga?  My notes for a naga only say that her rapes cause permanent stat losses, so I'll probably have something about venom in her rape scene.

Apr 6, 2016
I'm entirely opposed to the male PC receiving anal anything. I was thinking more along the lines of his dick. However, it's not my game, only my suggestion. If that's where you wanna go with that, power to ya, I'll just stick with the orc woman when I play. And any other scenes that don't involve the PC playing bottom.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
I'm entirely opposed to the male PC receiving anal anything. I was thinking more along the lines of his dick. However, it's not my game, only my suggestion. If that's where you wanna go with that, power to ya, I'll just stick with the orc woman when I play. And any other scenes that don't involve the PC playing bottom.

Which is why I was asking.  I'll stick with just the inspection then.

Arhon

Jun 22, 2016
Male on futa?..... seriously?........

I barely find any of these......oh man.. i am so happy :)

What kind of things are banned from this game? I mean things you dont want to have in this game? if we know we could help you create the monsters better.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Male on futa?..... seriously?........

I barely find any of these......oh man.. i am so happy :)

What kind of things are banned from this game? I mean things you dont want to have in this game? if we know we could help you create the monsters better.

Pretty much just my usual list I won't do commissions for.  Link here for the lazy.

Vasin

Aug 27, 2015
Sorry I missed you earlier, are there any specifics you'd like to see in the futa-naga?  My notes for a naga only say that her rapes cause permanent stat losses, so I'll probably have something about venom in her rape scene.

I was thinking something along the lines of that Store-naga from the Mutant-Minx Meltdown game. Maybe some light hypnosis using eyes or a bewitching dance. Aside from that, I really didn't have any specifics I need to see. Except maybe make her the more monster-type naga instead of 'stick a human torso on a snake.'  So more http://www.furaffinity.net/view/5485286/  instead of   http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/cmides/436862/Commission-Nikki

I did also have an idea about a drunk  satyr that only gets even more smashed the higher level she is. Probably wants to get the PC drunk and have wild outdoorsy sex with her riding him like crazy and then switching it around. Loss scene could probably involve drunken orgies with a whole group of the gals, keeping up with the theme. 

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
I was thinking something along the lines of that Store-naga from the Mutant-Minx Meltdown game. Maybe some light hypnosis using eyes or a bewitching dance. Aside from that, I really didn't have any specifics I need to see. Except maybe make her the more monster-type naga instead of 'stick a human torso on a snake.'  So more http://www.furaffinity.net/view/5485286/  instead of   http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/cmides/436862/Commission-Nikki

I did also have an idea about a drunk  satyr that only gets even more smashed the higher level she is. Probably wants to get the PC drunk and have wild outdoorsy sex with her riding him like crazy and then switching it around. Loss scene could probably involve drunken orgies with a whole group of the gals, keeping up with the theme. 

What I can actually do for that is have the low level power versions appear more human, and the higher level power ones be more and more scaly.  I've got to dash for a bit right away, but I can write up some descriptions once I get back.

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
It is worth noting that doesn't mean that all scenes need to be player submissive.  There could be content where the enemy is trying to convince the player to dominate them, and that causes them to lose their will to resist the dimension.  The design is fairly flexible in that regard, though thus far I haven't done any enemies that are submissive to the player.

It can be difficult to press someone submissively, but in that vein...

Might I suggest a "Siren" who wishes to be dominated using her lust inducement and slight mind control to achieve her ends [augmented seduction not brain break]

or an "immodest Venus" earth-mother/fertility type who wishes to be impregnated, she could increase refractory rate and genital size until the player eventually becomes mere a symbol of male fertility [this option would rather depend on community attitude to larger ladies]

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Alright, let's do some snake girl.

Lamia

Description:

• (normal) What appears to be a half-human half-snake creature, connected at the waist has taken an interest in you.  Her human half has normal-ish dark bronze skin and black hair, large D cup breasts, and wide hips.  However, her eyes are slitted like a snake's, her mouth is filled with long serpentine fangs, and instead of hands she has almost lizard like claws covered in scales.  In spite of their disturbing shape, the lamia's eyes are oddly alluring; they seem to draw you in every time you meet her gaze.  Her whole appearance is somewhat hypnotic, as she swings her whole body side to side to move.

• (strongest) A large serpentine creature with what appears to be a humanoid upper body has taken an unhealthy interest in you.  Its entire body is covered in thick scales, but it has decidedly non-reptilian features in what appear to be large DD cup breasts and wide womanly hips.  Though shaped like a snakes snout, her face also resembles that of a human with clear emotions playing over it.  That face is framed by a a cobra's hood, giving her a rather regal appearance.  In addition to her large fangs and powerful coils, she also has large reptilian claws on her hands.  However, the most dangerous part of this monstrous woman has to be her silted eyes, which are almost impossible to avoid losing yourself in if you even so much as glance at them.

Attacks: 

Helpless sex: The player is hypnotized by her movements, then bitten.  The lamia then wraps herself around the PC, with their legs straddling her body just below the hips, presses them tightly against her chest while her cocks emerge and penetrate the PC from underneath.

Game over: 

It can be difficult to press someone submissively, but in that vein...

Might I suggest a "Siren" who wishes to be dominated using her lust inducement and slight mind control to achieve her ends [augmented seduction not brain break]

or an "immodest Venus" earth-mother/fertility type who wishes to be impregnated, she could increase refractory rate and genital size until the player eventually becomes mere a symbol of male fertility [this option would rather depend on community attitude to larger ladies]

Do you have any specifics for the kind of monster-girl to use here?  Like a bird/harpy siren, a mermaid one, something new?  With the venus, it might be better to wait until transformations are ready to put in the game.

ThatOneJester

Nov 14, 2015
I'm pretty interested in this game so far.

I actually plan to patreon to it in a month or two if I'm able to do so.

I would do it now, but am tapped out from buying an Xbox One, a 2tb hard drive, and 3 games (not much "me" funds left).

Two races:

1. An Angel, who would maybe have an innocent disposition?

I'm not sure really.

2. Cyclops.

Yea, I'm not sure why.

But I saw some people talking about this in a forum and thought it would be interesting.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
I'm pretty interested in this game so far.

I actually plan to patreon to it in a month or two if I'm able to do so.

I would do it now, but am tapped out from buying an Xbox One, a 2tb hard drive, and 3 games (not much "me" funds left).

Two races:

1. An Angel, who would maybe have an innocent disposition?

I'm not sure really.

2. Cyclops.

Yea, I'm not sure why.

But I saw some people talking about this in a forum and thought it would be interesting.

We've got a start on the angel, anything in particular you'd like to see added?  I'm not sure an innocence could be fit in, beyond maybe her thinking that there are few proper ways to have sex.

Futa Angel

Description:

Attacks: 

Helpless sex: The player is given a footjob while the angel taunts them about what they intend to use him for.

Game over: The player is put into a milking station and given a footjob by a futa angel while simultaneously blowing her.

Apr 6, 2016
Have you ever thought of a sort of delicate butterfly girl? Maybe she'd start out not so attractive as a caterpillar or some and progressively turn into a beauty/butterfly. Or if physical metamorphosis isn't your thing, maybe she changes personality-wise. Like she'll start out seemingly distant with only a passing interest and it would culminate in the full reveal of her love/lust. Likely, magic-focused because butterflies are incredibly fragile, perhaps in the scenes it'd mention how she's incredibly soft even for a woman. 

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Have you ever thought of a sort of delicate butterfly girl? Maybe she'd start out not so attractive as a caterpillar or some and progressively turn into a beauty/butterfly. Or if physical metamorphosis isn't your thing, maybe she changes personality-wise. Like she'll start out seemingly distant with only a passing interest and it would culminate in the full reveal of her love/lust. Likely, magic-focused because butterflies are incredibly fragile, perhaps in the scenes it'd mention how she's incredibly soft even for a woman. 

That would actually be impossible to do with the way I'm going to be setting up the mechanics.  The enemies don't change, you just face different versions of them depending on how far you are in the game.  It's also entirely possible that you'll only face a given enemy type once during a particular session.  A butterfly enemy is certainly something that I could do, however.  Is there something in particular you'd like for her build?  I'd probably make her a fairly thin waifish thing, with attacks done through powders, ala Pokemon.

Apr 6, 2016
That would actually be impossible to do with the way I'm going to be setting up the mechanics.  The enemies don't change, you just face different versions of them depending on how far you are in the game.  It's also entirely possible that you'll only face a given enemy type once during a particular session.  A butterfly enemy is certainly something that I could do, however.  Is there something in particular you'd like for her build?  I'd probably make her a fairly thin waifish thing, with attacks done through powders, ala Pokemon.

So the personality-change would be equally as impossible? I can understand the first part though. Thin and waifish seems about right, the powder thing as well.  She'd definitely be ill-suited for any sort of close combat. I'd picture her having some unusual colors and silky/velvety skin.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
So the personality-change would be equally as impossible? I can understand the first part though. Thin and waifish seems about right, the powder thing as well.  She'd definitely be ill-suited for any sort of close combat. I'd picture her having some unusual colors and silky/velvety skin.

Well, the enemies will never change from one version to another and all the attacks and sex scenes are the same for each version.  So you can't have one version have a different personality, since the only thing different between each is the description and stats.

I'm thinking maybe she wears flowers and some simple silk clothes that hang loosely and far down her body, making her seem smaller than she actually is.  With sex scenes involving the player being as gentle as possible with her while they take her.  Maybe even some mentions of hymen and taking of virginity?

Apr 6, 2016
Well, that seems fine to me. Although, it's startin' to look a bit similar to the butterfly from Flexible Survival. There should definitely be some things to distinguish her from that one.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Well, that seems fine to me. Although, it's startin' to look a bit similar to the butterfly from Flexible Survival. There should definitely be some things to distinguish her from that one.

I don't really remember the details about that enemy, but I thought there was a focus on her having children with the PC and her breasts growing over that time?  She also had a heavy emphasis on drinking cum with her proboscus, either from another woman's womb or directly from a guy's dick.