Futanari Quest

Obscure

Sep 13, 2015
e6539e32ba.jpg

http://futanariquest.com

https://www.patreon.com/futanariquest

Futanari Quest [Public Release v0.01]
The life of a futanari girl was unfairly thrust upon you.
Now... It's time to thrust back.

Futanari Quest is a role-playing game for Windows and MAC OS. You take the role of Yui, a young woman who is blessed/cursed with an enormous cock. You're given the challenging task of impregnating 100 women across the world to ensure your genetics are passed down to future generations.

Alongside your fuzzy companion, Clit, you'll fuck, lick and suck your way across the world. You'll meet plenty of charming characters along the way: strong warrior women, shy princesses, cold-hearted killers and so many more. Some of the girls you choose to breed with are natural females... But chances are high that you'll run into a few futanari girls, just like yourself!

This build of the game is the first public release. By supporting us on Patreon, you can access exclusive patron-only updates.

www.patreon.com/futanariquest

With your support, we can continue development of this game. Here's what we're aiming to create:

+ Immersive world: Get to know this world just as well as your own. In this realm, where futanari girls aren't just a fantasy, you're free to roam and mingle with a wide variety of characters.

+ Engaging role-playing gameplay: Explore the world, shop around, tackle quests, battle monsters, sleep with women. All in a day's work!

+ Hot and steamy sex scenes: With high-quality artwork and intriguing character designs, the sex scenes are designed to titillate and stimulate.

+ Full voice-acting: So far, we've achieved this with the public release of the game. We want to add voice acting to not just the sex scenes, but to every scene and interaction in the game.

I am not a big fan of futa or FF. But I am a fan of this. Seriously check this out.

*Futa on Female*
*Pregnancy*

Reactions: Sapphire

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
I can tell you in advanced that this reallllly isn't going to work out if it remains voice acted in a RPGmaker game engine. The size bloat alone of uncompressed files will kill it...

Mad Maru

Nov 1, 2016
This is amazing! I enjoyed it so far. The battles may feel shoe-horned and are probably the least fun part of the game, but aside from that, the sex scenes are promising and the artworks are great!

Obscure

Sep 13, 2015
I can tell you in advanced that this reallllly isn't going to work out if it remains voice acted in a RPGmaker game engine. The size bloat alone of uncompressed files will kill it...

OGGs aren't any bigger then MP3s. I mean if they was using WAVs they'd already be over 500mb.

Obscure

Sep 13, 2015
So this game was shut down for lack of funds. I suppose the VA was too expensive.

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
Looks like they made it to version .05, do you know how long it would take to play from beginning to the end of that version?

Sapphire

Mar 31, 2016
New York
Disappointing to find out this is dead. They should have just done without the VA. It was really good looking.

Gh0st Fuia

Jun 9, 2018
I'm stuck on this game back in the castle looking for sage anyone know where he is looked all over