Futa games?

xApocryphon

Aug 2, 2018
I've been trawling the forums recently for some decent games where you can play as a futa, but I haven't discovered many decent ones. Any suggestions?

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
Every half decent game with a futa pc I've tried seems to be abandoned quickly. If you're willing to play an unfinished game that will probably never be picked up again there's Holy Slaves. The Red Room's main character is a shemale/dickgirl not a futa, if that matters to you.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Breeders of the nephelym is a very good choice even though it's still in dev, among others. You can custom create your MC to almost any degree, futa choice included, and fuck/breed the mostergirls/guys/futas of the world. Check it out on f95. Free download, assuming you have an account, which is also free to create.

Edited: Forget what I said. Apologies for the redundant post. Didn't know there was a thread for it already. Still a great game I'd recommend to anyone.

Last edited:

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
Breeders of the nephelym is a very good choice even though it's still in dev, among others. You can custom create your MC to almost any degree, futa choice included, and fuck/breed the mostergirls/guys/futas of the world. Check it out on f95. Free download, assuming you have an account, which is also free to create.

You've recommended it on f95 in multiple threads, but there is still an active thread for it here and the creator does have a Patreon.