Futa Anno confirmation?

Nov 13, 2023
As the title says, was there ever any confirmation that there are now Futa Anno scenes? I know there's a thread from 2021 that brought it up, but now that it's been a few years, I just wanna know if it's possible for the space pup to have some proper junk, rather than the hardlight alternatives.

I do know there are images in the files for Futa scenes for the reverse petplay stuff with her, but like I said, if it's actually possible for her to gain said girlmeat, I'd genuinely love to know!

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
No, Futa Anno isn't happening. Fen wanted to do it, then Fen burned out on writing in general and it never went anywhere beyond a couple art commissions.

• Sad
Reactions: waterpanther7
Nov 13, 2023
Awww, well that's kinda disappointing... guess it's time to learn to mod the game enough to add some futa scenarios myself then ((that's mostly a joke, but I wouldn't exactly be opposed to figuring it out))

It's either that or fanfiction I suppose
No, Futa Anno isn't happening. Fen wanted to do it, then Fen burned out on writing in general and it never went anywhere beyond a couple art commissions.

Loveless

May 29, 2022
I'm pretty sure you can write expansions for crewmates, I know Magenta Needle wrote one for Tika, but Anno may be off limits.

Nov 13, 2023
Well I hope that's not the case, I would like to take a swing at adding on to her and make use of those extra bits of futa art!

Nov 13, 2023
Worth a shot I suppose!
Simply just curious, would you be okay with me making a mod that'll add futa-related scenes for Anno, once I know how to?

If not, then I'll simple live with it just being all in fanfiction!

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
You would be writing an expansion, not coding a mod. TiTS doesn't support modding, and I recall the mod support for CoC being very controversial at the time.

Nov 13, 2023
Aaaaaaah, okay okay, my apologies for the misunderstanding. Regardless of that, and despite how intimidating it sounds, I'm still willing to give it a shot!

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
You're welcome to try. Though I think fan-fiction's probably a better avenue for it; Anno has a L O T of content that would have to be reworked to support her being a futa.

Nov 13, 2023
Mm, what all would have to be reworked, if I were to go through with this? I'd imagine it would be sex scenes with Steele, as well as sex scenes with all the other people she can bang, right?

Oh, one other question! Before the whole "writing burnout thing" on Fenoxo's part, what would've been the avenue for Anno to get a dick of her own?

Nov 13, 2023
Ooooooooh, I didn't know it was a different type, so thanks for the clarification!

Well at least it's only locked behind the Huskar stuff with Anno, that makes it less intimidating