Furpies... why have you forsaken me!?

Nekotamaishi

Aug 31, 2016
Asking for a friend... and science.. and um .. yeah .. is there any sure fire way or way to better your chance of contracting ferpies?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Don't think so. It's 1/100 chance + RNG. And you only get it from furry enemies.

You just have to get lucky.

Nekotamaishi

Aug 31, 2016
Hrmm anyone know specifically which enemies count as "furries"... cause that term can be broadly applied or quite narrow depending on the author. I checked the TiTs wiki but it doesn't specify.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Hrmm anyone know specifically which enemies count as "furries"... cause that term can be broadly applied or quite narrow depending on the author. I checked the TiTs wiki but it doesn't specify.
Enemies that are covered in fur and look like anthro animals.
Ex: Milodan and Korgonne.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I've gotten Furpies from Naleen too.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Make sure your character does not already have furred skin. Most hostile encounters who aren't robots should be able to have a chance of carrying Furpies with the chances varying per planet (highest chance is on Tarkus, with a 1 in 40 chance in the Sydian, Raskvel, Lapinara, Captain Khorgan and Kaska).

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Yeah, especially the non-furred humanoid enemies like Kaska and Captain Khorgan of all hosts.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I can only recall getting an STD from tarkus like once. Farming for savicite on Uveto landed me with STDs like half a dozen times.

Chiyose

Sep 22, 2017
I've only ever gotten sneezing tits on M'hegan, despite constantly losing to things to read the scenes.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
STDs aren't exclusive to loss scenes. Though i think sneezing tits is kinda rarish and I've only gotten it like twice, even if one of them was with the first sex encounter one of my Steeles ever had.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Also, Jacques, are you sure? Kinda seems weird that a planet with no furred enemies (I don't think Lapinara are) would have furpies.
At least what I can see from the code so far. I don't see any exceptions for not contracting Furpies unless an NPC specifically excludes calling the SSTD list (like sexbots, because they are not susceptible to SSTDs). Locofever is the only SSTD tied to a certain race (raskvel). Sneezing Tits is even across the board (1 in 30 chance in all locations). Current locations that have hostiles that can give SSTDs are Mhen'ga, Tarkus, Myrellion and Uveto.

Myrellion hostiles have the lowest chance of carrying Furpies (1 in 70 chance). I think the reasoning for that is that inhabitants of planets being exposed through First Contact and the Rush are bound to get SSTDs from outsiders--it doesn't necessarily mean that the SSTD is native to, or thrives on, that planet.