Funtastic's Junk and Gems

Funtastic

Oct 13, 2021
11/11: Outlined both Nyze and Jyrra's new scenes. I'll be doing more parsers this time to accommodate for character variety/differences. I was happy with both since each scene satisfies their niches: Nyze's hardcore bottom fetish for a topping pc and Jyrra's egomaniac "slavery" as you finally get a taste of her venom. I'll have them polished and readied by this weekend.

Meanwhile, Sigrune's expansion is underway. I've outline parts of her personality, created her updated tile, and started an event that will unlock a more ambitious idea down the line. I'll probably open up her rough outline next week or this weekend. Look forward to it. I'm aiming on making her a robust npc that provides interesting scenes and possibilities, but that's hush hush atm. Thanks.

Funtastic

Oct 13, 2021
11/13: Polished and edited Nyze's scene. This wasn't my natural preference, but I did my best to accommodate both masculine, feminine, and futa PCs with various parsers. This was my most parser heavy scene yet that accommodates for height, vol, organs, etc. It was enjoyable. I'll be working on Jyrra's scene later today and tomorrow.

Looking over my Sigrune project, I likely will be doing weekly updates from here on out or every few days. Looking over new characters like Drifa made me realize this project will likely take me a month or two to complete. I'll be doing some occasional new smut scenes, but hopefully switching over to longer projects going forward.

Princely Polishing

Funtastic

Oct 13, 2021
Hmmm, did you if you could worknon all these character? Because damn man, you worked on so many of them.
I asked permission for all and got approval, if that's what you mean. Or if not, most of this is normal. Any freelancer in any other writing project generally has their pipeline, their area and characters to work on, and assist with additional content when lacking hands. To be clear, adding on sex scenes to already established characters isn't that difficult. It's creating a fully functional npc and intergrating them into an old or new region that's the hardest.

Funtastic

Oct 13, 2021
You

//What does Sigrune think of you, [pc.name], the [pc.title]?

Sigrune. Trust 0 25 50 75 100 “I serve you because of right, accord, and gratitude. I don’t know enough about you nor you about me to consider you anything but a patron.”

“Show me you’re worthy of my vow and my collar, help me regain my place in the world, and maybe I’ll think are you better than the mud beneath my feet,” she says.

Seven be damned, that was heartless. But you do admit, you kicked her ass fair and square, but not everyone is as open to might makes right, despite the Marches penchant for random acts of violence at every corner. It is how you’ve made your mark upon this place and not ended up Kas’s newest cocksleeve or cocktoy yet. That must mean something.

You ask her what she thinks of your title next.

Pc.isadventurer |“Let’s be fair: You’re a copper a dozen in these parts. Mercenary one day, junk bandit the next. You’ll go where glory and ass call, but you do what you have to survive. Isn’t that how you “won” me,” she says, rubbing in your means of acquisition.

Again, she is a horrid shrew, but you laugh. The way she lightens your situation eases your mind.]

Pc.isalalchemist|”Do you seek the mysteries of immortality? I knew an Esteolrean alchemist from Belhara who used to deal with the Twins. Do you know what happened to him?

You have a feeling but ask. Sigrune’s smiles grows three times and reveals her bright whites.

“He blew himself up in a transmutation experiment. So you can mix and match herbs and ingredients together? Congratulations, you’re one transmutation way from certain death.]

She enjoys killing your mood. She’ll regret that remark when it’s discipline time. She smiles when you think that.

Pc.championofrost] “You serve a noble cause. Your accolades have reached my ears and I will compose a ballad worthy of your growing fame.” Sigrune says, her voice cascading upwards in a seething serenade.

“Sigrune.”

She doesn’t stop. “[pc.dcb[|Deranged slayer of demons|Noble liberator of the Winter City|Jibbering idiot who lucks through life], retainer of princess [etheryn.confidence|hides behind her skirts|rushes into danger], Duchess Etheryn Riddell, future Queen of the Rimjobs -- I mean the Rim,” Sigrune’s slaughter of your story bellows through the dragon’s skull.

You slap your face and run your palm down it as she continues. “Sigrune.”

“Mighty [master/mistress], you have earned the favor and prestige of an ancient and proud people,” she finishes.

You wait for her to truly finish. “And?”

“Its craven Queen has ejaculated out her pitiful soul; its current regent is stuck in a magical chastity cage, and you have elected to be her sword and shield, ears and eyes, bedwarmer if need be. [Master/mistress], your appetites are deep, but the Boreal Elves are already on their way to irrelevance.”

You’re regretting this accord already.

“You asked, and the Winter City for all its glories and accomplishments is becoming like Tychris or Belhara, a shadow sliding into the maw of obscurity.”

“That’s a mouthful.”

Sigrune bursts into a chorus of laughter. Well, at least you know where she stands on the Elves.

Pc.championofhawkenthorne| “Now you’re on your way. The Baroness knows she needs an agent who can do the work she can’t out in her lands.”

You’re taken a back. Usually, the Rhymer mocks or belittles your station, But for once…

“If you were in Belhara.”

There it is. There’s the scathing snipe.
“Is nothing good enough for you? I’ve fought orc chieftains, psychotic unicorns, and unruly scores of bandits, gnolls, demons, and what not.” You declare your victories.

“What will quell your incessant mockery of my deeds?” you say, flabbergasted by her impossible standards. When will your torment cease!?

“Only when you rule the world will I concede, [master/mistress],” she says, with a drawn out sigh.

Sigrune turns her head to the side and glances at you. “Sigh…”

“I am going to smack you upside the head.”

Sigrune leers at you and offers her face. She draws close and adds.

“So have dozens of others, [master/mistress]. What I’m saying is you’re on the road to glory, but don’t let it go to your head,” she soothes. Her warmth skulks beneath her verbal ruin. You scratch the back of your [pc.hair.]

“I suppose that’s good enough.”

“It’s the best you’ll get from me.”

Pc.isMarcherBaron| “Now there’s something of worth. You’ve your own title, your own soldiers, if you can call them that, and the power to levy taxes. Congratulations, but you and what army will restore the Marches?” Sigrune flutters her deep ambers in jest.

You point to her and counter with Daliza’s conscripted veterans!

“Oh, and what of their caliber?” The Jotun asks, cool as a glacier.

You have twenty finely trained soldiers. “Yes, twenty soldiers across how much stretch of land? Are you going to go up the Fox Den and ask for your tithe? Perhaps shake down the Baroness for protection money against the demons who you’ve fought or ravaged, hmm?”

You give up and throw your hands in defeat. You turn your back and start to walk away. Sigrune grabs your hand and drags you back into her vicinity. You are tired of her critique. What does she do all day besides pretend to guard the sight of foolish dead men and a crumbling tower?

“I am your servant, the Rhymer who records your deeds and blesses your soul. You must allow me some defiance. It’s what makes our relationship even more fun.”

“Is nothing good enough?”

“I served kings and queens, [pc.mistress/master] [pc.name]. You are getting closer to my admiration but not enough. Not until your soul is worthy of poetic immortality.”

Yes, you’ll get on that, along with discovering how to traverse time and summon the echo of Tollus’s nicer twin, Sullot.

“You’re almost there.”

So close yet so far!

Waywalker| “Make sure to not get lost in those old portals. I’ve heard horror stories about Waywalkers running errands or mission for their magister masters.”

You think about the possibility and gulp. “I wouldn’t want to see half of you come out a waystone and the other to be stuck where it is,” she flutters her eyes with flecks of spite.

“Yes, thank you, Sigrune.”

“Any time, [master/mistress.]

And of your nature, please let it be done.

Pc.dcb| “You’re like the ones you fight. Your lusts are like the sea, your heart is like tar, and your capacity for violence is like the ray of a scorching sun.”

For once you agree and know this is what you are like. You tolerate the Rhymer’s opinion.

“And?”

“But you may be what this world needs. Who else is relentless enough to pursue an invader without cause or care? Even if you leave a pile of bodies and broken souls in your path, if this world stands?” She folds her arms, almost basking in your carnage. “I imagine the Seven will forgive you.”

The world is yours for the taking. You either do or get done, and you’re not done, yet. Caught up in your inner ego, Sigrune cups your chin and strokes it. You allow it but raise your brow in contemplation.

“What?”

“Your ambition is like a maw, [master/mistress]. But there is a hunger in you like the magisters of Belhara. Do not mistake ambition for devouring. Never let the Void take what fuels you.”

| “You’re the light in the dark. Despite the Marches broken and divided peoples, places, and hearts, you might be the last best hope for this scarred place.”

“Wait, where’s the remark?”

Sigrune sighs, placing her hand on her breast. “When it matters, I speak truth, [master/mistress]. I know you walk a lonely path. But take care heart in your cause. Never let anyone sway you from your convictions.”

“Thank you, Sigrune.”

“I don’t know how your story will end, [pc.name]. But I know you’ll change the Marches’s fate, one way or the other.”

|”You’re an idiot.”

“But like is that so wrong? Isn’t it better to think but not think?” you stare at her like an owl in the dark.

Sigrune rubs the insides of her eyes and looks for something. “Master/mistress, I think you should do what’s best for you and remain unconcerned with how your journey goes.”

“OH, that’s so much better. Thinking is like really hard.”

Sigrune’s such a big softie!

11/15: 13k words into Sigrune's revamp as a fleshed out NPC. Sigrune as a character is pretty much a blank slate. Based on what I've reread and skimmed from Discord notes, I expanded her story to be a sarcastic and slightly deranged Jotun skald type with deep connections to Jotun mythology. Sigrune's two hundred years of service to her patrons, who forgot her, has left her both deeply wise and deeply ignorant.

Initially she comes across as a honor-bound Jotun warrior, but when you learn more about the Jotun and Tychris, along with the event that leads into your prickly relationship, you discovers she's far more than a "big, dumb, blue brute" as many in Tychris thought of her.

As you can see from this sloppy scene, Sigrune has a lot of reactivity to your current state. Given how much I've learned from my first 16 scenes, I've gleamed how to craft a relatively robust character given my tabletop writing background.

Roadmap:
Sigrune Revamp/Expansion: 20-25k worth of content. Sigrune when she's submitted will be a fully fleshed out npc with her own trader options, once a day active blessings based on key plotpoints you've completed with varying degrees of buffs, and a bevy of story and events similar to Kinu's level of content.

Sigrune is a champsexual brat/power bottom. Her whole style is to goad, resist, and tempt the Champion into challenging, responding, and punishing her when she acts out. As you can see from this single conversation, she has a fair bit of reactivity to you. She's not easily impressed by would-be heroes, marcher barons, or psychotic demon queens. She has a massive resentment towards her patrons when she discovers what happened to them and what they think of her after the Convocation of Mirrors.

Sigrune is a complimentary mirrror to the pc: a person who often did a lot of work but gets little overt credit compared to their peers. This allows her to form a rather...caustic view of the world, major players, and even the pc as they develop a relationship with her.

Sigrune's Trust System: Rather than have 2-3 meters that track needless variables, Sigrune has an overall trust mechanic that combines affection, submission, and trust in the PC. The idea ties into a dominant and brat/submissive's relationship. Regardless of what you think of her/how you respond, Sigrune's cripplingly obvious loneliness and resentment beneath her warped sense of humor and banter frame her as someone who wants to be remembered. Most of her questions/responses to the player will allow you to develop your own rationale for why you're chasing Kas, what you want, with minor but well-suited parser checks that reflect your status.

Sigrune's Vault:
At a certain trust point, a scene will play and Sigrune will unlock the Convocation's vault. This will lead to a tier 1, 2, 3 progression of items. Tier 1 are mostly "relics" that are nothing but surplus crap left around the Vault after the Convocation's guests went to meet eternity. Some of the items directly call back to other characters in the story with amusing Sigrune tidbits. Others are surplus from Tychris and Belharan make bronze restored by Sigrune and her Jotun elbow grease. Some of these items are much needed counterparts to missing bonuses/resistances.

What's the catch? They cost a lot of ec. The trade off is you need money to buy them and since Sigrune has limited stock and rations, you need to make it worth her while. And you will.

Work and Days with the Rhymer: Sigrune has 3-4 events, two of which will increase your endurance and willpower +1 a day, and the other two are basic bonding scenes where you can learn about her and respond accordingly.

Steamy Scenes: Sigrune will have between 13-20 scenes overall when finished. However, the first expansion will have about 4-5 that are more foreplay/short reactivity oriented. The reason I wanted this is because Sigrune's arc/relationship with the Champ is a slowburn d/s style romance. This doesn't mean whips and chains, but Sigrune respects a pc who acts/responds according to their wills. You will have both vagina and dong oriented content.

And yes, buying an item or two will unlock special scenes.

Mommy...Dommy?
Yes.....? But not really. For me, this was the biggest decision because it frames Sigrune's story, your relationship, and her entire future content/ambition as a whole. I looked at Kas, Evelyn, and Lady Evergreen, along with Arona. Evelyn is already what I would consider the premier Mommy Dommy by Wsan. Her atittude matches a realistic dominatrix with a worshiping sub. Evergreen has that vibe too, and Kas is probably the right mix of stud and mommy.

I really wanted to do something different with Sigrune. The Jotuness is far more than she lets on but as your servant due to plot reasons, she distrusts you from the start. This doesn't mean she hates you, but as she states in her trust reactivity, you don't start off on the best terms since at the moment you can only beat her ass. But, as a Jotun, she respects your strength and with the Twins either well spoilers you know, she's currently patronless.

There will be a once in a while Mommy Dommy scene but it's played more for laughs than sexiness.

Snu-Snu or Face Crush?
Yes. Yes. Yes. But with endurance and willpower checks. You can't expect to take on all that ass and muscle unless you're the best of battles.

On the Horizon:
Sigrune Quest: At 25 trust, you unlock a new scene and item that binds to you. With Sigrune's limited knowledge, you return to the glacial rift and encounter a new event that unlocks a gnarly act 2 weapon of your choice, but also adds two new enemies:
The Frosttailed Handmaidens, a trio of spectral and psychopathic sorceresses from gods know where, who want to "bring" you back to their mistress, the Misty Warden.
The Misty Warden: Simple concept: 8ft tall yandere spectral salamander mommy switch. When you gain a certain item and weapon, you earn the "affection" of a deranged but loving salamnder warrior-priestess with big curves, big titties, and big love who mistakes you as her "fiance" due to plot shenanigans. Losing to her will earn a bad ending straight out of Celtic mythology and beating her will reward you with gnarly new gear, items, and lore from Sigrune.

Sigrune quest is an ambitious sideplot that will involve some older characters who can barely help you as run, fight, and evade a fate you never asked for. It's bad enough Kas and her demons are running around, Tollus and his goons are intent on some messed up plan, but now being haunted by the Misty Warden, her handmaidens, and Sigrune's strange past leaves you all the more overwhelmed.

Concept: Sigrune is designed as a fully robust npc that borders on companion tier reactivity, scenes, and dialogue options. She exists as a sideplot thread that weaves into the core story without really involving herself. Heavy focus on small dom and big sub. Rejoice, you are the little spoon and she is the big spear.

Last edited:

Trace101

Mar 17, 2019
Cabin in the woods.
10/24: Finished editing a new scene for the Effigy. Going to submit soon. Working on more underdeveloped npcs/enemies with one-two scenes.
Pied Piper

Decent read <3

My only critique is more of a personal desire, but maybe if enough people agree - who knows! I think the scene feels to clean for what it's meant to be? I don't know the true intention, but I'm assuming it was suppose to be a sloppy deep throat...? If so, I would say that there wasn't enough "sloppy'ness" in the writing. She might be a pro, but even pros have spittle gushing out their mouths, and perhaps a bubbly mixture of precum forming on their lips. Maybe some eyes rolling in the back of the head if she's really enjoying it.

That's all! I just think it being written "messier" would be more appealing. It just seems to clean of a deep-throat.

<3 Thanks for the read! <3

Funtastic

Oct 13, 2021
Decent read <3

My only critique is more of a personal desire, but maybe if enough people agree - who knows! I think the scene feels to clean for what it's meant to be? I don't know the true intention, but I'm assuming it was suppose to be a sloppy deep throat...? If so, I would say that there wasn't enough "sloppy'ness" in the writing. She might be a pro, but even pros have spittle gushing out their mouths, and perhaps a bubbly mixture of precum forming on their lips. Maybe some eyes rolling in the back of the head if she's really enjoying it.

That's all! I just think it being written "messier" would be more appealing. It just seems to clean of a deep-throat.

<3 Thanks for the read! <3

Pied Piper was one of my first scenes. Per your suggestion, I added a few lines that add some more saliva/precum mentions and facial expression. Pied Piper wasn't meant to be a purely rut scene. It's two people having mutual pleasure. There's a drawn out affair with more foreplay that leads into the ground facefuck at the end. It's not a purely lustful scene as it is the pc and the piper playing off each other. Thanks for the critique. I added those lines based on your feedback.

Funtastic

Oct 13, 2021
Appearance

//Look over your titanic beauty.

The Jotun servant turns her back to you. From head to toe, she’s a wall of sculpted muscle. Blue, blue, and more blue draped across a slab of Amazonian physique. Despite her nearly thirteen feet of height, it’s her feminine charms that draw your attention.

Her hair dangles in a tied back ponytail that reaches the bottom of her fur-thonged ass. As she works over a new drawing on her memory wall, you can’t help but notice the sway of her firm cheeks. They’re a healthy blend of muscle coated in a rich glaze of fat. Her buns slope in a wide arc as opposed to a wobbly curve. Below her butt, her tundra-forged legs stretch and twist. Her thighs are like twin mountains: carved and crooked with soft indentations. Her hips sweep out wide while her stomach carries grooves over her firm abdomen. Above, her breasts spill and slope inside her bone-laced fur top. For her size, they’re slightly bigger than you’d expect.

You can make out the faint outline of her concealed nipples. Along her toned shoulders and strong collarbone, her biceps bunch and cord like glacial rifts shifting and colliding against each other.

Your skald leans down and huddles before you. She crooks her pointed eyebrows that arc at their ends, almost like she’s irritated or intrigued by your repeated presence. Her eyes are like a crimson sunset: flickering with firm orange irises. Between her eyes, a sharp nose sticks out with a faint puggishness to it. Following down from there, her lips are a dark azure, thin on top but curved at the bottom.

When you stare back at her, you notice the faint tattoos etched into her flesh. They’re like fault lines: barely visible but keeping her anchored to whatever magic that she holds. Altogether, she’s a mix of mountain and spring: balanced in feminine and Amazonian. Perfection.

“What? You think you can climb me?” she says.

11/24: At 21k words. I've finished up most of Sigrune's npc dialogue, intro scene, and goodies that go with her extensive intro content. I'm really pleased with balancing Sigrune's role within the world and her interactions with the PC. As I go into the holidays, I'll be working on her first 4-5 foreplay scenes as the second part. These scenes will be under 1k but have variant for personalities along with certain parsers to provide variability.

While I'm waiting on approval for some of my older scenes, I feel confident in fleshing out Sigrune's revamp. I plan on having the bulk of Sigrune's smut scenes and polished dialogue/options completed by end of December/early January at the latest. Depending on the team's approval, I'll likely start working on her second expansion while finishing up my straggler scenes for Nyze and Jah. I have them done but haven't really worked on them.

As for the earlier concepts, the Misty Maiden will be the focus of Sigrune quest while you run around tracking down leads, questioning older characters, and working with Sigrune to uncover the connection between your odd bond, the Maiden, and the old history there.

The Maiden is a straight up psycho who will absolutely hunt you to the ends of the earth until you "love" her. Some of her personality comes from an older npc that I can't use but used as the basis. For me, I wanted "Female Predator meets Circe" like vibe. The Salamander is unnerving but in a stick your dick in crazy way. She's not so much possessive as she is obsessive. I think the thing I wanted to do is to contrast her with Sigrune's bratty but encouraging nature. Whereas Sigrune intends to mold you into a dom/patron worthy of her time, the Salamander borders on feral as she covets you and your attention. Her loss scenes are not going to be vanilla. They're pretty raunchy and lurid. Winning against her is as equally raunchy and depraved. I'll have more on her and her maidens in 2022. I'll keep you folks updated in the next month or two with my roadmap. Thanks again.

Some rough Misty Maiden dialogue samples:

“Ahh, at last, I’ve found you, beloved. Do you know how long I’ve waited? Well, we may not be married, but we’re certainly no strangers to pleasure.”

“Come, lover, make me remember how you took me.”

“You traitor, you fucking dog! You think I don’t know what you did with her, with them? You. Are. MINE.”

“That’s a good boy/girl. Just keep those beautiful [pc.eyes] on me at all times.”

“Filthy traitor. You are my thrall. I don’t care if I have to drag you back in chains to the Gaol.”

“Look at me. Worship me. Love me. Forever and ever. You are mine, my little wyrmling.”

Funtastic

Oct 13, 2021
Greetings from the Tenth Underworld,

I am alive. I took a break over the holidays while I was swamped with work the past month. Now that I am free again, I have continued my writings. I will have another preview cooked up. I've made some rough notes on the Maiden and her smaller associates along with Sigrune's rough sweet time scenes. I'll likely do a rolling schedule since what I've written needs a heavy revision since being away.

And yes, party members will be able to bantz with the Maiden so long as they fit the other writers' characters/permissions. Bueno.

Dreamer44

Apr 25, 2020
Greetings from the Tenth Underworld,

I am alive. I took a break over the holidays while I was swamped with work the past month. Now that I am free again, I have continued my writings. I will have another preview cooked up. I've made some rough notes on the Maiden and her smaller associates along with Sigrune's rough sweet time scenes. I'll likely do a rolling schedule since what I've written needs a heavy revision since being away.

And yes, party members will be able to bantz with the Maiden so long as they fit the other writers' characters/permissions. Bueno.
So... Everything ok?

Haven't heard from you in a while.

Funtastic

Oct 13, 2021
Still here. I've been going through some of my older scenes for polish and resubmission via the gang of writers. Mad props to Aly for helping me with the polish on an older scene. For those wondering, yes, I am still writing, but I am keeping it real.

I will not be doing the Sigrune expansion. While this may disappoint some people, I feel what I was writing wasn't true to the character. And with some of my older scenes still in the pipeline for Rewrite and Resubmit, I want to spend the next few months finishing them up for either coding or rejection.

However, the core idea behind the Sigrune concept will be reworked into my first real character this year. I'll still be ghostwriting scenes for some newer characters, but when I first started I think I shotgunned too many of my earlier scenes last year. With more experience under my belt, I'm more confident and selective in what characters I think I could write a scene for.

So don't feel disappointed. The not-Sigrune will reappear but as fully fleshed out character with strong reimagining. Thanks, and here's to you folks.

Bueno.

Funtastic

Oct 13, 2021
Greetings from the Seventh Underworld,

I'm heavily revising the not Sigrune-concept. And it's mostly good news: A lot of what I wrote is being shifted to a red-blooded salamander-blooded goblin so I don't have to revise 25k+ of material. Now, this doesn't mean things won't change or be cut, but I'll have a faster turn around time.

For the sake of transparency, I will provide the following.

Rathal, or Queen Rat, is a disgraced mercenary captain out of Jassira. She is a 4'8 red-skinned salamander-blooded goblin with a vicious streak hellbent on regaining her position or, if the pc is smart enough, nudging her toward a pillow matriarch merchant queen. She's distinct from proto-Sigrune, but a lot of her earlier concepts will be retooled. For those milf lovers, Rath will provide some bratty but encouraging challenges when you rub a fat one out on her chonky cheeks. Or have a drunk makeout session and get some sub jelqs to get the big PP. Rathal is a fun concept, and as a goblin discipline, I am more pleased with her design than my fun but ill-suited Sigrune proto concept. And yes, there will be a potential mommy dommy dlc idea down the line.

I'm nearing about 7-8 ready for coding scenes and I feel comfortable enough to devote myself to my first true NPC. Mad props to Aly and Jstar for giving me feedback in all things. I try to be real with you guys, but for the rest of 2022, I'll be focusing on Rathal and any lingering 2021 scenes I submitted to polish.

Attachments

• EqXWK4dXMAIj2BN.jpg
    EqXWK4dXMAIj2BN.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 32

Dreamer44

Apr 25, 2020
Greetings from the Seventh Underworld,

I'm heavily revising the not Sigrune-concept. And it's mostly good news: A lot of what I wrote is being shifted to a red-blooded salamander-blooded goblin so I don't have to revise 25k+ of material. Now, this doesn't mean things won't change or be cut, but I'll have a faster turn around time.

For the sake of transparency, I will provide the following.

Rathal, or Queen Rat, is a disgraced mercenary captain out of Jassira. She is a 4'8 red-skinned salamander-blooded goblin with a vicious streak hellbent on regaining her position or, if the pc is smart enough, nudging her toward a pillow matriarch merchant queen. She's distinct from proto-Sigrune, but a lot of her earlier concepts will be retooled. For those milf lovers, Rath will provide some bratty but encouraging challenges when you rub a fat one out on her chonky cheeks. Or have a drunk makeout session and get some sub jelqs to get the big PP. Rathal is a fun concept, and as a goblin discipline, I am more pleased with her design than my fun but ill-suited Sigrune proto concept. And yes, there will be a potential mommy dommy dlc idea down the line.

I'm nearing about 7-8 ready for coding scenes and I feel comfortable enough to devote myself to my first true NPC. Mad props to Aly and Jstar for giving me feedback in all things. I try to be real with you guys, but for the rest of 2022, I'll be focusing on Rathal and any lingering 2021 scenes I submitted to polish.
Glad to hear you're still around.

And congratulations on starting on your first NPC.