Funtastic's Junk and Gems

Funtastic

Oct 13, 2021
10/14: 90%ed both scenes and gained some more experience with the parser. Probably going to wait a day or two with after final check before submission. I am open to feedback/suggestions on the scenes from viewers and writers. Do let me know if there's anything that might need an edit or such.

As a writing note, the scenes for these characters were originally between 2000-2300. With the parsers and split ending, it adds on quite a bit. I'll balance out scenes more in the future. I did want these characters to get a drawn out scene though, given their bare bone presence in the game/older content.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Ey, all this sounds good. Little shame on my end that you picked Shaman lady, especially with pregnancy involved, but good luck either way.
Still do you plan anything more for her? Especially her as a parent?

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Funtastic

Oct 13, 2021
Ey, all this sounds good. Little shame on my end that you picked Shaman lady, especially with pregnancy involved, but good luck either way.
Still do you plan anything more for her? Especially her as a parent?
Heyo, I'm glad you liked it. For me, the scenes were a way to test the waters while providing some drawn out smut as a first timer. It's understandable, of course, why you might be disappointed, but looking through the various early act 1 NPCs and enemies, I narrowed my choices down to these npcs based on my interest and their scene count.

As for the Shaman, I'm not really sure. She's already got a good amount of win and loss scenes, so me adding a dom preggo chance for the PC was a way to balance out the breeding scene. I'm a believer in providing equal access content to already established characters so long as it fits their original intent and potential.

To be frank, she's already got a map event and about 6-7 scenes, which is pretty good for an older enemy. My proposed scene would round out her sex content to about 7-8, which in my mind is more than enough.

Still, it has to gel with the original writer's content for any sort of expansion. When she was first introduced, she had a basic personality, a theme, and enemy encounter. I could add more, but I'm not sure that was Tobs original intent with her. She seems pretty independent and indifferent to her captures/sacrifices, so I'd have to really consider an expansion, which isn't my intent at the moment. Maybe later?

For a similar idea for the bodyguards, I had an alternate path concepted for 2-3 new scenes with Atani and the stallions if you reject her. The idea was for her to get over the PC and grow up a little. It would have involved her taking her bodyguards to her bed as a randomly procced event here and there. But after talking to the original author, that wasn't their original intent with Atani. So I scrapped/put it on the back burner. A lot of scenes/ideas a writer has sometimes don't work out because of the old writer's feedback/suggestion. While I liked the concept, I get why it would be a bad fit for Atani. Not to mention there's a scene where the guards already do something similiar with Nai, so somewhat redundant. But the core concept can work with another group/pair if the game provides.

To be honest, what characters do you like and want to see get more content? Keep in mind as a newcomer, I'm not comfortable writing scenes for say established companions just yet. I think I'd need some experience before considering that. Outside of that parameter, I'm fairly open-minded. Let me know.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Nah, just wanted to do expansion on the horse lady related to you entering relationship with her. Your pregnancy content kind of put a screw in one of my plans, so eh, onto plan B.
Also, have you maybe planned her interacting with us while we are pregnant? Pregnancy in itself feels kind of bad when our sire does not interact with us in any meaningful way. Since we are then just basic baby pumping machines which is kind of reductive to PC.

Funtastic

Oct 13, 2021
Wrote a new dream sequence that checks for your relation with Kas briefly. A more introspective/PC focused piece on why they are a cruel and ruthless "hero". Acts as a warning or a promise but entirely subjective, given the lack of clear info about certain Act 1 revelations. 1500 words of symbolic and subjective intrepretation of events, concepts, and the world that likely isn't right, but like any memory, blurred by the PC's limited information and experiences. Not sexy, but adds to the serious side of the game. Was a lot of fun to write.

Have to finish this weekend while working on another two smut scenes. Take a look. Thanks!

Funtastic

Oct 13, 2021
10/19: Drafted out a small event for Dark Knight/Corrupted PCs that rewards a nifty item but also opens the way for hardhitting enemies that will prowl the Glacial Rift area as the start of a passion idea I have for the long haul.

Also, polishing a new scene for the Effigy Herald where you and she engage in a rhythmic blowjob. Working as usual. More to come.

Funtastic

Oct 13, 2021
10/30: My first expanded project is a potential four new scenes for the lonely frost pupper. Enjoys some new treats and commands with the Frostwood giantess who's too precious to not ruin.
Frost Pupper Expansion : 4600 words of new fun where you use and train the Frost Pupper.

New anal scene that unlocks after The Tip. Give your corrupted kitty a full work over as she worships and torments you with a Jassiran ass dance, the Arid Rose.
The Arid Rose: 1400 words.

I had a lot of fun doing this. I'm going to keep doing more sexy scenes for older or underused characters. Thanks.

Funtastic

Oct 13, 2021
The frost pupper scenes are not even bad. Good job!
I appreciate it. Part of my struggle is adjusting to CYOA second person present tense. In any other medium, it's relatively awkward and clunky. But for text games like COC2/TITS, it's the standard.

I'll be the first to admit I don't go as stylized as some of the veterans because I'm not comfortable yet. And I believe mirroring/imitating the general theme of prior writers is important to create unity amongst the characters.

But thanks for the comments. They are appreciated.

Funtastic

Oct 13, 2021
10/31: Polished and finished a story/post act 1 driven dream. Not really a sexy scene as it is a compliment to Meat Medley's darker theme. The dream checks your relationship with Kas on either rival or romantic path. Given the revelations of the story and earlier intuitions, the PC on the Dark Knight Persona is corrupted but I wanted to provide a biased take on the nature of spiritual corruption and the enemies you encounter during that Act 1 finale. Note: very punchy/prosey but still meant to compliment a tainted/corrupted character with some internal rationale/reflection.
Your True Face Lies in the Dark Chalice: Dream #1

Funtastic

Oct 13, 2021
Brr. Chilling.
That was the reaction I was going for. I imagine it may get changed/edited if accepted, but the whole Act 1 story is well...you can't really get around the messed up nature of those creatures. The Godswar paints them as a nearly unstoppable swarm, so it was a good way have the PC frame it in a murky/biased way. Granted, the later acts will likely change the nature of them/revelations, but your limited knowledge can paint them as that. I hope it chilled you.

Weerz

Apr 25, 2021
Rapture
You should write some new straight Imora scene also. Since youre expanding the frosted area xd

Funtastic

Oct 13, 2021
You should write some new straight Imora scene also. Since youre expanding the frosted area xd
I have consider it. But it'll need to be approved/blessed by SKOW since she wrote her. But I'll put it on the potential list.

Weerz

Apr 25, 2021
Rapture
I have consider it. But it'll need to be approved/blessed by SKOW since she wrote her. But I'll put it on the potential list.
Good good xd
If imora is not possible then you can always follow your list i guess. I mean. Its just an idea :p

Tho. Im sure there are many neglected or unfinished character out there. Which or got lost, or really just at the end of the big "what should we add first" list.

Reactions: Funtastic

Funtastic

Oct 13, 2021
Good good xd
If imora is not possible then you can always follow your list i guess. I mean. Its just an idea :p

Tho. Im sure there are many neglected or unfinished character out there. Which or got lost, or really just at the end of the big "what should we add first" list.
I've been looking around. A lot of the underused/"neglected" characters are controlled by other writers. And as much as I would love to add 1-2 scenes to certain characters, I'm limited with approval/respect to other writers' wishes. I try to avoid characters that are on priority list, even if the are at the bottom. While it may be disappointing to some players, it's also because said writers have a plan/expansion for them.

Weerz

Apr 25, 2021
Rapture
In percentage that means how much? I mean m so far you did some good job. So if you can sort this out and you actually get them into the game. You will be a well renowed writer. Thats for sure.
Im not saying all is perfect. Atleast in my taste the horse one is weird. But the rest of it is quite good. Specially the frost pup.

Funtastic

Oct 13, 2021
In percentage that means how much? I mean m so far you did some good job. So if you can sort this out and you actually get them into the game. You will be a well renowed writer. Thats for sure.
Im not saying all is perfect. Atleast in my taste the horse one is weird. But the rest of it is quite good. Specially the frost pup.
So my general process is this:
1. Character with either low scene count or incomplete option for top/bottom, masculine/feminine. I wanted to start off small/underused. I looked through the wiki, zoomed through the sex options for the characters that I thought needed content, and went from there. I then try to match the writer's tone, or spirit at least prose wise.
2. What is missing/players have asked/want? For the horse, I'm assuming the shaman, there's an anal scene where you get cucked? I guess, but there's nothing for the player character getting dommed by the she-stud variant. Thus, I chose to do that because I know there are players who like that sort content of sub/bottom content. It might not be your cup of tea, but it's a scene designed to appeal to those who like that sort of content.
3. Redundancy: I'm not a fan of doing x variant for characters. If there's already an identical scene, that I won't bother since it's a waste of time. There's little point in having two doggystyle scenes for a character unless the feel/vibe is completely different. I'd probably do another position/some act in line with the character's persona/prior kinks.
4. I don't have a dog in the fight. I'll write hetero, yuri, gay, so long as I feel I can do it. So for me it's not about who, but rather what needs doing. As for percentage, I have no idea. My goal is honestly to write between 15-30 scenes the next 2-4 months for any underused characters since I do this as a side hobby to my main business/other works. On a good week, I can do 3-5 scenes rough, polished, and submitted on 1-2 week time table. Keep in mind I have written an event or two, some long-term pipe projects (which likely won't be approved/considered so I'm only outlining/pipelining) but haven't posted them yet.
5. I have 9 scenes submitted at the moment. Keep in mind they likely won't be reviewed for months potentially. And in the off chance they all do get approved/coded, if I was implementing them, it'd be dripped with each update so it's truncated.

As for characters, it's about priority accordingly:
1. Companions/Main NPCs: Most of the core companions already at barely halfway through the game have a plethora of scenes. I've no real interest in adding/writing for them at moment. Not because I wouldn't write for them, but because their writers have content pipelined for them already for the next 6 months to a year. Again, it's a waste of resources/time. I'd be better off allocating my time to what I am targeting.
2. Regional Waifus/Side Characters: Your Atanis, Amaris, Hrethas, etc. My bread and butter are the regional love interests/semi-committed lovers who don't have as many scenes. Again, my issue is that these characters are already content heavy or in some cases content complete. I know some players would love to have say 10-15 scenes for every NPC/side character in the game, but that's a lot of work/not realistic. I'd say any side character in a main area -- the War Camp, Khor'Minos, Hawkenthorne, Kitsune Den -- really doesn't need more than 5-8 scenes.
3. Enemies: I like enemies but again some of them are content complete. And some like the Earth Elemental are just random encounter fodder.

As for me, I personally, if given the chance, would like to write tainted/corrupted options. But for me, I'd like the corrupted/tainted/dark knight persona to be less hedonistic fuck machine or insatiable pit of lust, and more cold-blooded/ruthless rival or the very least in control. Corruption to me works better when it's the control of a top or the control of a power bottom, which is why some of my scenes have a dominant/dominatrix with slight sadism or the very least teasing/taunting nature. I'm more lawful evil/neutral evil than hedonistic Lethicite producer.

Reactions: Tenalc13 and Weerz

Funtastic

Oct 13, 2021
11/1: Got the ok for another 5-6 scenes for some older characters. Expect lsd shaman Lumian sexy time, a new worship scene with a certain meaty tusked apprentice, some blubbery maidens of the Rift, and a new scene for a certain bubbly beta. This is going to be fun. I'll have most of these scenes outlined/roughed by Thursday-Friday and finished/polished by next week. Look forward to the updates this week. Thank you.

Funtastic

Oct 13, 2021
Dude, slow down. Your output is making me look bad. Hahaha.
Never, sorcerer. Also, I'm only doing smut scenes, not npcs yet, so it isn't a fair comparison. You have to do way more variables/building character/expansion where I just have to build on already finished characters and match their personas, lol.

I also have a writing discipline to do 1-4k words a night on top of my own regular writing, so my output is a result of years of writing, editing, and setting strict guidelines. I wouldn't worry about it.

Funtastic

Oct 13, 2021
11/2: 100% roughed out Hretha's mini expansion. I'll have them partially parsed/edited this weekend, but when I post them expect a lot of acid-tripping, sensory overloading rut and out there tantric style sex. I wanted to expand upon Hretha's shaman aspect and with the blessing you recieve it made sense to give two scenes where she uses all she has at her disposal to get knocked up or attempt to at least. Was a lot of fun. Look forward to it!

Funtastic

Oct 13, 2021
You gonna burn out if you continue this way xD
Nah. My goal like I said is to do a reasonable amount within a specific time frame. On average, I write between 3-4 hours a night. Of that, I slot maybe 1-1 1/12 to a COC2 scene. The other stuff is for my own editing services and writing, so I don't get burn out. Now, I likely will switch over to longer projects/proposals in the months to come. But I am always writing, always outlining, always concepting. I don't get burnt out from writing really.

Funtastic

Oct 13, 2021
11/6: Semi-polished the first four scenes of my older npc roundup. Finishing up the last of my six scenes tonight and polishing it and the fifth. Should have them all fully polished by Tuesday-Wednesday.
Hretha Expansion: Two new drugged out scenes where you and Hretha engage in some acid-tripping scenes.
Twin Sun Bounty: : Let the shamaness take you into her cleavage and worship her breasts for your succor and her service.
The Beasts We Worship: You and Hretha go on a aphrodisiac laced rut that teeters between reality and dream. Enjoy the many faces of the shamaness.
Infrith Update, Sun Kiss: Let Infrith gives you some relief with her massive breasts. Get lost in her cleavage as she washes away your stress before your next adventure.

Had fun with this batch. The remaining three are for newer characters. Enjoy.

Funtastic

Oct 13, 2021
11/8: Finished Up My Last 3 Scenes and Submitted.
Blubber: New missionary scene for the Selkie Songstress. Show her that lo...er lust can bloom on the battlefield. Even if it involves her flipper flapping.
Boarded: New piledriver scene for Imora. Betas and Alphas, introduce the sharky beauty to the adventurer's way of dominance: ground pound.
The Last Enemy Shall Be Devoured: A Tainted/Corrupted Champion continues to be plagued by visions of what could be if they just open the way. For your enemies are now sport and the shadows are your kin. Continuation/follow up to the Wraith Dream I wrote.

This batch was a lot of fun. I managed to add what I felt was a good cap off for the orc shamans, added a couple new scenes for the rift women, and the dream sequence should hopefully satisfy, even if it's not material, players with corrupted inclinations.

My next project batch will be the following:
New scene for Prince Nyze
New scene for Jyrranaz
Sigrune Expansion/Revamp

I'll probably do another round of older npcs later in the month, but I wanted to circle back on the wasps and do a full blown character/concept as I transition toward more ambitious projects. Keep a look out for those in the next week or two.

Thanks!