Fun Topic: Whats your favorite codex race/species in TITs?

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
There is a secret name (or two) that gives a custom appearance for synth from the start of the game. Don't ask what they are, only the owners have permission to give them out and good luck finding them.

Last edited by a moderator:

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
There is a secret name (or two) that gives a custom appearance for synth from the start of the game. Don't ask what they are, only the owners have permission to give them out and good luck finding them.

Or you can just mod your save to get those cyborg body parts that are impossible to get the normal way.

Reactions: CloudStriker

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Do I have to keep it short? Vanae, leithan, nyrea, anatae and gryvain. Oh, and whichever the Queen of the Deep is.

zOh

Oct 29, 2015
Red and Gold Myr equally. The society and politics and everything is still my favorite part of the game.

Nyrea and Vanae come second.

I'm not a fan of the standard UGC core-furry races. Ausar, Kaithrit, Kui-Tan, etc... too furry, too vanilla, too boring. The Anatae are super cool though.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Red and Gold Myr equally. The society and politics and everything is still my favorite part of the game.

I'm not a fan of the standard UGC core-furry races. Ausar, Kaithrit, Kui-Tan, etc... too furry, too vanilla, too boring. The Anatae are super cool though.

Ausar and Kaithrit aren't exactly 'furry' they're more akin to monster girl type characters in that they have more humanoid characteristics than furries do, imho they lack the common furry muzzle a lot of furry characters have.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015

Ausar and Kaithrit aren't exactly 'furry' they're more akin to monster girl type characters in that they have more humanoid characteristics than furries do, imho they lack the common furry muzzle a lot of furry characters have.

Yeah of the list, the Kui-Tan are the only really furry race in the lot, with most other races just being humanoids with animal motifs. It's only when you get to the fringe that really furry critters start to show up.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
other examples of 'furry' races would  be what Doc Badger is, that polar bear guy on uveto (I think he's human though or ausri with some really tricked out gene mods), Penny (human with fennic fox gene mod). I believe there are other characters that are sporting furry aspects with muzzles, as for other races besides the Kui-Tan and the Anatae I don't think there are any currently.

P.S. COLDS SUCK! I hate being sick! :shepicide:

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Yeah of the list, the Kui-Tan are the only really furry race in the lot, with most other races just being humanoids with animal motifs. It's only when you get to the fringe that really furry critters start to show up.

you are forgetting laquines (Kelly's and Nayna's species)

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
you are forgetting laquines (Kelly's and Nayna's species)

Right, did forget, mainly since I only remembered the laquines living on Tarkus who are a different race altogether.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
those are "lapinara".

and they aren't native there, I'm pretty sure they are rushers too.

By the fact that there is an old joke book on Tarkus that mentions them, I'm thinking they are native, or at least been there since long before Rushers discovered the place.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Tarkus is full of contradiction, mind. It's a universal dump zone, yet discovered in the rush, but also has races/robots from the galaxy proper active for a while, etc. It probably is partly due to authors writing what they want without fully understanding the context.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Tarkus is full of contradiction, mind. It's a universal dump zone, yet discovered in the rush, but also has races/robots from the galaxy proper active for a while, etc.

Don't remind me.

I had a go at explaining some of those contradictions with Una and Hand So's ship-side talks, but it's thin.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF

:D

I mean, they are Capitalists Spess Muppets with dark, cold, calculating hearts and Lovecraftian naming conventions, but boy are they amusing to interact with. Also Tlako.

I had a go at explaining some of those contradictions with Una and Hand So's ship-side talks, but it's thin.

I haven't read the Hand So ship-side dialogue yet, to my great shame, but with Una you have managed to patch up quite a lot of the holes in Tarkus' lore. Sydian lore stood out as about the only thing that was left conspicuous with its absence.

Rezz

Sep 24, 2016
I'm not a fan of hermaphrodites or oversized chests, but Gryvains have probably the most potential. A thin, female(-only) humanoid dragon lady warrior would be perfect.

Besides that, well, Ausar and as boring as that might sound for some, humans.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Ausar - Friendly, open personalities and knots. They make for a great snuggle. Not to much fur either, which is a plus.

Gryvain - Always loved dragons, and the way there genitals are set up hits a high note in my book.

Rahn - Well .... goo girls. Always fun to feed em and watch em inflate.

Other then that, I like the concepts of Kui-tan and Kaithrit. With the kaithrit, its especially what happens to the male as they sleep with a prego kaithrit. Makes me wonder about Shade if her tail has a egg and one stays the night. Would that trick her body?

Toves are cute, but I'm uncertain what to do with them as they lack sexual pleasure. A interesting encounter otherwise.

Vinta

Apr 14, 2016
Gotta love the thraggen I really hope captain khorgan shows up again shes great. 

Dragonspiderkitsune

Sep 27, 2016
www.pixiv.net
Leithan definitely. I suppose I should thank TITS for giving me a taur fetish. Well actually I've fell in love with taur characters before, but it's TITS which made me realize just how much I do. 

Another race which I love beyond reason is the water queen. Probably due to the fact that the water princesses are just soooooo adorable. I do have a thing for arthropods and exoskeleton stuff. 

Speaking of hard shells to crack, when will we be able to fuck the snow wyvern in the ass? Don't tell me none of you have thought about wanting to turn the table for once after finally bring that steamy lizard ass to the ground.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Leithan definitely. I suppose I should thank TITS for giving me a taur fetish. Well actually I've fell in love with taur characters before, but it's TITS which made me realize just how much I do. 

Another race which I love beyond reason is the water queen. Probably due to the fact that the water princesses are just soooooo adorable. I do have a thing for arthropods and exoskeleton stuff. 

Speaking of hard shells to crack, when will we be able to fuck the snow wyvern in the ass? Don't tell me none of you have thought about wanting to turn the table for once after finally bring that steamy lizard ass to the ground.

Me thinks you'd need a massively sized dong in order to do that thing... judging by the bad end scenes the Frost Wyrm is very big.