Fuck me stupid, no, fuck me stupid.

JBornWhoS

Oct 22, 2017
I'm talking Kiyoko's Play Naughty scene.

For latecomers, I'm posting October 2019 and it used to be she said "Fuck me stupid, no, fuck me retarded." I haven't played for the last couple months so I could be late to the party myself but this patch I noticed she switched to saying "Fuck me stupid, no, fuck me stupid."

Honestly, I'm kind of glad. Although just ten years ago I was dropping the word "retarded" casually as an emphasized version of stupid along with many people, now I think of it a bit differently. Replace "retarded" with "autistic" or "schizophrenic" and you'll know what I was feeling the first time I read this scene. It read weirdly and wounded the sexy vibes each time.

Anyways, I considered making a post about it back then but I realized I didn't have anything better to put in its place. However, when I read the revised version, my first thought is that it was a placeholder until The Observer or one of the other writers thinks of a better thing to put there. And as long as we're changing it...

That got me thinking. What actually would be better? Okay, what's a synonym for stupid? Ignorant. No, that doesn't fit. "Fuck me dumb, no, fuck me stupid." Ehh...

Then I thought maybe I should look for something that wasn't a synonym of stupid. "Fuck me stupid, no, fuck me craaazy." "Fuck me crazy, no, fuck me insane." "Fuck me stupid, no, fuck me insane."

That's as far as I got tonight. Maybe this helps, ionno.

Tristan Black

Feb 18, 2016
I'm just as glad of it. I've never liked the term retarded being thrown around so casually. It just reinforces hatred for something that isn't really understood by the majority of the population.

But yeah, we need to shut off the electric fences and open the park to a thesaurus of new expressions.

JBornWhoS

Oct 22, 2017
Would "Fuck me silly" not be the classic choice, with "Fuck me brains out" offering a change of emphasis? [May be a UK English thing]

Oooh, yes! Good choices. Also, I've definitely heard these before in the US.

As of now, here's the ones I'm feeling might be good choices.
Fuck me stupid.
Fuck my brains out.
Fuck me silly.
Fuck me crazy/insane? (Drive me crazy?)

I'll try a few out in the context of Kiyoko playing naughty.
"Fuck me silly. No, fuck my brains out!"
"Fuck me stupid. No, fuck my brains out!"
"Fuck me silly. No, fuck me stupid."
"Fuck me silly. No, drive me insane!"

Those are the ones that make the most sense to me right now.