Frostwyrm (Frosty1) fertilizes only one womb at a time in its breeding scenes

Hden

Nov 6, 2018
Game Version: 0.9.077-PUBLIC#4041

Frosty seems to ignore multiple vaginas and impregnates only one, although the text says that she breads Steele up to six times and the amount of semen the first time is already enough to give you a Backwash...

I do not understand the question, you hear Kyiohime say. While her log’s stopped its flexing and pumping inside you, it hasn’t gotten soft. You wish to remove yourself from your position beneath me? You confirm that, yes, that is what you were wondering.
She audibly hesitates, trying to piece together her thoughts. You already understand how my kind couple, Jane. Now that our positions are reversed, you understood that we would not couple one single time. You respond that your body isn’t built the same as hers, and that you were idly wondering if circumstances would be different, considering the difference in... attributes. They would not, she answers deftly and sternly. We must guarantee that you lay before the next Light’s Rise, and that requires multiple more couplings yet.
You hum to yourself, laying a cheek against the cool ice beneath you, as you settle in. Knowing Kyiohime, she isn’t satisfied with just one round, and she’s going to be after another one or six before she considers this mating a success.
You suppose correctly, Jane, she purrs, rocking her huge haunches back and forth to prepare her footing for another go. I am glad you’ve taken to appreciating our couplings and my kind’s way of mating. We have many more ahead of us.

Attachments

• Jane (H) - 3Hrs 23Mins, 354 Days - Uveto VII, Siretta.json
    715.9 KB · Views: 1

lowercase_donkey

Scientist
Apr 27, 2016
It is deliberately coded to target just one available vag, so, not bugged really. As full as that one is, I don't see the writing indicating that other slots are being filled.

Hden

Nov 6, 2018
Ok, that means she's a virgin who uses the same slot up to six times, mentions several times throughout the text that she needs more, but only moves on to the next slot when one slot is occupied (and you go to the coast and back to the lair to breed again)....

This sounds to me... a bit strange...