Friend, Wife/Husband, Fuckbuddy: TiTS Edition

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Regarding wives in TiTS... unless marriages are not written into the game like Queen Taivra's was, we'll probably not get many of those, if at all.

If it is not written in, the it's probably an ending.

And realistically speaking, only notable crewmembers (the ones with quests) would mayhaps get an ending of their own.

So, perhaps Anno, Syri (after her crew expac makes it in after the JS port), perhaps Azra (she's still incomplete, so remote chance), perhaps Eitan (getting him aboard is a huge quest in itself), Kiro, perhaps Paige, perhaps Penny, Reaha, Sera and perhaps Shekka.

As for NPCs, there's so many that endings for them probably will not be written.

Orange Juice Jones

Jul 21, 2017
Friend: Aurora, I mean, she's just a super friendly batgirl. I'll lend her some classic tunes to vibe on.
Big T: Seems like a good dude and pretty on the level. I'd have a beer with him.
Ciaran: Dude is a sharp dresser and probably knows a lot about spaghetti westerns (He'd have to put up with me screaming out, "IT'S HIGH NOON!" at the right time.
Burt: Seems like a cool guy and word on the street is that he's the bees knees.
Ramis: Great drinking buddies are hard to come by.
Wife: Tavira: I mean I've married her with every single Steele I've created so far so I might as well continue that trend on this thread
Shade: She's the only char I'd entertain goin' the incest route with and plus Astra needs a fathermother
Kande: She's just sweet like some sort of confection made with sugar and artificial flavoring.
Queen of the Deep: "My Queen, my Queen! I'll give you a legion of giant cute daughters as long as you give me, your heart."
Syri: She's got a pretty good aim most of the time and just so happens to be both a hoot and a holler to be around.
Sera(slave vers): Oh, this would make her so peeved! She'd never recover.
Penny: Definitely one of the first characters I've fucked in game and definitely one of the first I've given experimental drugs. I'd buy her a cockring for a marriage band.
Azra: This Sula babe needs a new lifepartner
Ardia: Owns my ass so why not make it official?
Xanthe: Owns my ass so why not make it official?
FuckoSucko(Siegwulfe dom): Owns my ass so why not make it official?
Fuckbuddies: Anno: She's a free spirit and fits this term to a T
Erra: Same thing with her.
Renvra: It's fun enough just to egg her on enough till she just eggs you. Why make it more complicated?

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Friend: Anno and Kaede first and foremost, of the 'with some benefits' type but not nearly to the extent of some other characters, and I think they make such a good couple. Also for my main Captain Steele, Kiro. She thinks of her as a fun drinking buddy and a great wingman and was happy to pull her fur out of the fire but isn't interested in the sex.

Spouse: Syri all the way and she's going to be the sire of the next generation of Steeles. My headcanon ending involves a double-wedding where Steele and Syri get married at the same time that Anno and Kaede do. Can't wait for her next expac. For bonus points she also qualifies as best friend and reading buddy.

Fuckbuddy: Ardia, who's in this position rather than Spouse/Alpha because Syri got there first and my Steele's more addicted to her than anything Dzaan cum can do. Wound up taking Anno's treatment and telling the truth about it. Also, Lorelei.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Zarkrai

Sep 30, 2021
Friend: Anno, Syri, Amber and Paige

Spouse: Anno, Syri, Paige, Azra (if possible in the future), Amber, Kelly, Anyxine and both Nykke and the Female Frostwyrm

Fuckbuddy: Anno, Syri, Kaede, Reaha (Muscular), Olympia, Anyxine, Shierra & Farine, Sam and Gianna