Freeing Kiyoko as a pure female?

Maximilian

Feb 7, 2020
Is it, or will it be possible. Or at least bring up the topic with Komari/Keros? Even if after you handed over the amulet and get minimal interactions it would still be better then tossing her in a box forever.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Maybe. I have more important things to do now. If it ever happens, it will remove her from the game.

Magicocks will eventually work, as a small compromise. I'm not particularly concerned or in any rush given how many other NPCs by either gender or having a certain body part.

Maximilian

Feb 7, 2020
Cool, I just thought found it odd when I was given the Fox Charm as an 'exchange' and then when I came back to talk about it no one would let me, I kind of expected someone to tell me she needed the chi, or else Keros would just take the amulet and remove it and her from the game full stop. I did not expect a alternate path or anything. Just feel bad about leaving her trapped when I could just leave the orb on Komari's desk and let her own people/god handle it.

johndoetry

Sep 18, 2017
Is the new patch on the playable public build and do I need to start a new game to be able to interact with her after rescuing her from the astral planes. I've rescued her and still can't interact with her.

QualityCuntrol

Nov 12, 2019
Is the new patch on the playable public build and do I need to start a new game to be able to interact with her after rescuing her from the astral planes. I've rescued her and still can't interact with her.

Nah, not on the public build yet: the most reliable way to check is to go onto the home page to see what the latest "Public" build is for the game, then check to see if it contains what you're looking for. If the most recent post for the game is labeled "Backers" and has what you're looking for, then the public build isn't out yet, and you have to wait until it's available. They come out on the second week of the month.

The easiest way to check is to go onto the CoCII wiki to see the Version History (linked at the top of the main page) to see whether or not the last public build has the updates you're looking for.

And no, you don't need to start a new game! If you find that you're playing the latest build (check the version number on the game's main page) that should have some updates you can't access, check the forums/home page to see if other people have been having that same problem. It's likely a bug, and if no one else has brought it up, you should start a new thread in the Bug Reports subforum, explain the problem, and post your save (there's more detailed instructions about posting bug reports pinned to the top of that subforum).

johndoetry

Sep 18, 2017
Thank you very much for your reply it is most helpful I'm kinda new to this site so any pointers I can get is appreciated. I'm also a writer but I have no idea how to put it into game form. I'd love to be able to do something with my writing. I had a few adult furry comics that I did but it didn't go anywhere cause it's hard to compete with internet lol. Thanks again and keep up the good work on c.o.c 2 you guys are great.

Reactions: QualityCuntrol