[Free] [Patreon] Monster Ambassador (V2.3.0) - 2D RPG

Kiwi&Melon

Jun 8, 2017
Download: kiwimelon.itch.io/monster-ambassador-redux
Play in-browser: newgrounds.com/portal/view/771571

Monster Ambassador is a narrative RPG, still in development!
(View all monster games here)

Explore new lands!
Monsters of all shapes and sizes dwell across the land! Who will you find in the forests? The mountains? Start your quest!

Seduce monsters!
You're an ambassador, and the monsters in this land are very sex-positive! How far will you go to make peace?

Customize your experience!
Choose what gender(s) of monsters you want to encounter! Sex scenes are customized to your chosen appearance!
Changelog (November 2020)
Features
  • 2 new monster species
  • A new biome to explore
  • More nsfw scenes & encounters
  • Save system [beta]
  • Send a bug report in-game
  • New patron option: x2 gold
  • Game resolution changed from 600x800 to 1280x960
Balancing
  • Monster attacks are easier to block
  • Gold gain increased (x8)
  • Stickers are easier to find
  • Max energy increased
  • Lamia stone raises player defence
Current Version:
  • 9 Monster species
  • 4 biomes
  • A quest of questionable danger
  • Many intimate monster scenes

kyBL75.png
9wWssk.png
q5Eo95.png
nifGTM.png

What's up next?
In the next release of MA (coming late December)...
  • Festive outfits!
  • A holiday quest
  • Player tips & game improvements
  • More nsfw scenes

Last edited:
Reactions: TrustworthyTraitor

TrustworthyTraitor

Aug 16, 2020
Art style of this game is neat , music is pretty good , gameplay could be a lil' bit more challenging , overall i think this has some potential , keep up the good work Kiwi&Melon.

Reactions: Kesil

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I like where this is going. The artwork is charming, the story is nice (I am intrigued by the oncoming threat!) and the music is pleasant. I am particularly fond of the talking options during wilderness encounters. I wasn't too fond of the sex scenes, but the world can certainly do with more openly consensual and gleeful smut. And now, it's question time...
  • Are items like the flowers and the orange and blue stones (forgot their proper names, sorry!) of any use now? I take they aren't, but I wished to ask about it.
  • In the embassy, there's a faun and a taural that can't be interacted with. Is that a bug or a placeholder?
  • Is the deathstalker statue available?

Last edited:

Kiwi&Melon

Jun 8, 2017
Hello! I'm excited that you generally like the game so far. A lot is still in development, and the new sex scenes should be a better quality (I was a bit rusty headed back into the h-scene game).
  • Those items are not currently usable, but will be in a later update
  • The uninteractable faun and taural don't currently have content so they can't be talked to
  • The deathstalker statue is available, but there will be empty pedestals in that section of the statue garden (to be filled with future monsters)

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Thanks for the reply. I did get all deathstalker stickers as well as the other statues, but the store wouldn't show a way to get the deathstalker statue. I guess it was a bug, then.