Freckmentation gives no freckles.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Shouldn't have. Do you have any other skin and/or face markings? They may be conflicting if so.

Orivon

Jan 4, 2017
Shouldn't have. Do you have any other skin and/or face markings? They may be conflicting if so.
It says this

* Face: Human, Smooth
kin: Smooth, Lubricated, Latex
* Skin Tone: Tan, Luminous azure markings

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Which version of the game are you playing and have you seen the option for freckles before? I am unsure if freckles is an option in the public build yet.

Orivon

Jan 4, 2017
I thought it always did. It was on one of the posting on the fenoxo main page were he says what is out for the builds

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Looking back at the posts, it seems it was released on the first backer patch after the public build. If you are playing the public build, you will need to wait until the next public release.

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
Did the freckles option get removed?
Yeah, it got neutered pretty fucking hard. Thankfully we can still have face freckles, and using the same system through which they were implemented, freckled buttholes. So that's something to look forward to. "Freckmentation" (fucking lol :catte: ) sadly does not add freckles to your butthole. I'm still grateful to Fen for making freckles possible in some capacity, since they're literally the whole reason I wrote FreckPickmentation in the first place.

Arhon

Jun 22, 2016
Yeah, it got neutered pretty fucking hard. Thankfully we can still have face freckles, and using the same system through which they were implemented, freckled buttholes. So that's something to look forward to. "Freckmentation" (fucking lol :catte: ) sadly does not add freckles to your butthole. I'm still grateful to Fen for making freckles possible in some capacity, since they're literally the whole reason I wrote FreckPickmentation in the first place.
I want some body freckles ................

What do people have against freckles... they are cute/beautiful depending on the person.

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
I want some body freckles ................

What do people have against freckles... they are cute/beautiful depending on the person.
The system for patterns on the body is FUBAR if I understand correctly. Blame Vanae markings and the Shark Bites TF.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Freckles, Vanea marking and other bdy marking if put in right spot can make a difference like heaven and earth ^^