Fox-morph (Vulperine) vs Kitsune

auraen714

Jul 30, 2021
I've noticed that playing as a Vulperine and as a Kitsune can have cross events sometimes. For example I was said to be "hungry" by Kiyoko when I went to sex Gytha in front of the Winter City, but was playing as a Vulperine at the time. I also cannot get my pets from Kiyoko while as Vulperine, and the tooltip says "must be fox"... I am fully fox though?! So it's been kind of annoying since events say "you're not fox enough" when fully vulperine, and then some events act like I'm kitsune and need to sexvamp someone (like the Gytha aftercombat sex scene). I kind of want this to be clarified a bit better or maybe fixed? I am not sure. I will say that if the pets works for Lupines, it should also work for Vulperines! I have not tested Lupines though. Just some things that bug me a bit with the differences between Vulperines and Kitsune.

For perspective, I am playing a vulperine male with 3 tails and two dicks. The game considers me a full Vulperine.

Malpha

Feb 22, 2016
She says that you must be hungry regardless of race, it has nothing to do with how foxy you are.

PalletTown

Sep 10, 2015
Kitsunes are not Vulperines. They are not even related. All Kitsunes are part of a collective soul under the stewardship of Keros, Vulperines are more like minotaurs than Kitsunes. All PC patslut interactions require you to be a soul bound kitsune. This is not a bug.

auraen714

Jul 30, 2021
She says that you must be hungry regardless of race, it has nothing to do with how foxy you are.
Did not know that. And it may not be a bug, but I think the patslut interactions should get expanded... :allears:

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Did not know that. And it may not be a bug, but I think the patslut interactions should get expanded... :allears:
Ah but if the patslut scene became available for all races then what's the enticement to become a Kitsune be?

auraen714

Jul 30, 2021
Ah but if the patslut scene became available for all races then what's the enticement to become a Kitsune be?
Doesn't have to be ALL races, only those with the requisite ears! Catfolk, lupines, and vulperines come to mind as some that would fit. Orcs, minotaurs, beefolk, plantfolk, etc, probably wouldn't fit.

NinjaTacos

Aug 19, 2023
UK
Ears are explained to be an erogenous zone for kitsune, so petting them has a bigger impact for kitsune than for other races. Hence why so many kitsune characters have a patslut scene.

Last edited: