Forums link not working correctly

Maddhawk

Jan 1, 2016
First off, I know this isn't the right place to post this. Googling "Fenoxo forums" gave me a link to the game forums and trying to go up to the master list of forums keeps giving me the following error:

An error occurred.

Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.
Please try again later.

If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check the error log for details.

Faithfully yours, nginx.

Trying to access the forums from the first google link gives me the same error. I had to choose a sub forum to get in. If anyone has any ideas why I am getting this error, please let me know.

Maddhawk

Jan 1, 2016
Reptilicus sent me a message suggesting I try swapping to one theme and them back. I have no themes installed, just the default theme. I just reset all my cookies, history and so forth. That lets me see the forums main page when NOT logged in. When I do log in I get the same error message as above then I have to use google to find a subforum to get back in. At that point I still cannot get to the main forums page. I don't know what changed recently to cause these problems as I didn't have this issue until Adobe pushed their latest flash update

UPDATE:

SOLUTION: This website has a themes option of its own at the bottom of the webpage. Changing the theme down there fixed whatever seemed to be the problem. Big thanks to Reptilicus for helping me trouble shoot. I'll let the mods do as they please with this thread. Perhaps it might help someone else out in the future..

Last edited by a moderator:

Yamapikarya

May 14, 2016
Reptilicus sent me a message suggesting I try swapping to one theme and them back. I have no themes installed, just the default theme. I just reset all my cookies, history and so forth. That lets me see the forums main page when NOT logged in. When I do log in I get the same error message as above then I have to use google to find a subforum to get back in. At that point I still cannot get to the main forums page. I don't know what changed recently to cause these problems as I didn't have this issue until Adobe pushed their latest flash update

UPDATE:

SOLUTION: This website has a themes option of its own at the bottom of the webpage. Changing the theme down there fixed whatever seemed to be the problem. Big thanks to Reptilicus for helping me trouble shoot. I'll let the mods do as they please with this thread. Perhaps it might help someone else out in the future..

Thanks! That fixed mine too.