Form vs Function

SomeNobody

Dec 18, 2020
A luxury would be an upgrade to sanctified gladius but that's some wishful thinking here lol.
I too would like a more powerful blessed sword, maybe tied to a quest further in the game if you are staying on the Pure side rather than giving into corruption in order to better fight the demons.

Reactions: Caprice Dhusara

TrustworthyTraitor

Aug 16, 2020
Gotta say form is more important because you cannot flex on your enemies if you are looking like a walking scrapyard *cough* fallout 4 endgame *cough*

Reactions: Salomon

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Definetly going with form every time

I try to make the sexiest setup I can... though within those boundries, I minmax the stats

I do want to make a nudist outfit, but since you can't actually remove clothing, I'm forced to make do with revealing outfits instead. As such, the leather coat is one of my favourites because it has the Exposed Chest tag, so I can go tits out!
Second one is the bondage gear... Not my usual style of choice, buuuut it's the only piece of gear that has the Exposed Chest, Ass and Crotch tags!

For weapons, I usually pick something fitting. That one is more "disconnected" from the armor, so I can look at stats more without ruining the outfit... But since the weapon choices seem fairly meaningless aside from 1h and 2h weapon, I can generally pick what I want

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
It depends.

I don't mind my PC looking like a dumbass. I think it's funny when I beat tf out people wearing a santa hat or clown shoes.

But if the fit is nice, I'll go form.