Forever tight

Ranma

Mar 26, 2016
A few years back, here on the forum, there used to be a list of community created "recipes" to obtain some rare ability or skill.

One of these "Recipes" went into details on how to create a Champion with impossible vaginal capacity and be forever tight.
I think it had something to do with slime, does anyone remember that list? Or knows how to get such an effect?

Basically i would like to know if anyone remembers the way to make your character's pussy permanently tight.

Last edited:

Woeful Wombat

Dec 10, 2015
I know I did it by becoming a kitsune, and then continuing to lick magic jewels until it gave me that sweet 8000 or 9000 capacity. Not sure if you're allowed to transform into something else after that, but I think it was possible.

Karion

Feb 25, 2017
i don't have any idea of slime, but like other user say, kitsune is one of the way to expand capacity, but it didn't make tight just expand.
and how about try mare's sister goddess(sorry, i don't remember her name, but it appear seasonal event, howllowin(miss a spelling)) after 2 event her make your character forever thight(actually not a state of thight, little loosse and it needs 2 year in nomal way)