Forbidden Book - Rewritten (Free SRPG)

Deva

Sep 19, 2015
-> Find the Game up to date on our blog! <-

d2i9mfr-d119fdc4-e626-4982-9c12-6fc8be5e06b6.jpg
Game System: SRPG

Erotic Content: Mind control, Yuri, Male to Female Transormation

Controls: In this SRPG (Tactical RPG) You control several independant girls, symbolized by units with your most in turn based combat, enter to confirm, X to skip. Make sure the girls aren't entranced during combat, or they might want to turn against you!

Plot: In this high fantasy game you take contorl of Kai and his friends, whose warrior graduation ceremony goes awry when the King's concubine Karina reveals she has discovered an ancient, forbidden tome giving her control over the minds of others. Using her newfound powers to assault the kingdom and become the ruler of all she shamelessly brainwashes everyone in her path, even Kai is unable to survive with his manhood intact in the end.. will she be able to stop the evil usurper?

Preview images:
promotional%2BI.png

promotional%2BII.png

Find the Game up to date on our blog!
As always, happy for comments and bug-reportenings!

phaos

Apr 8, 2018
Just to give some hints about how to progress into the new route (I didn't find it entirely obvious at first):

In the temple of time map, run the goddess way to the back so she doesn't get aggro from more than at most one of the girls. Then go attack Karina with Kai. You'll be following her around and using a Talk command at that point, then need to move to the center of the smaller room. At this point you'll move into the next phase, where I would mostly say you need to watch for Talk options sometimes. Also, save right at the start because I got a bug where Minerva didn't spawn in for some reason, making progress impossible.

Jash

Oct 8, 2015

Deva

Sep 19, 2015
Derp.. completely forgot posting here, my bad.. err.. well guess you get two version updates for the price of one, cough!

Lone Wolf115

Well, made it, it's finished (yey), and yes, that's another project from a developer-friend.
Cool. I was on a site I use for downloading games similar to this. The point is are you aware about some kind of remake for it?

Last edited:

Deva

Sep 19, 2015
Cool. I was on a site I use for downloading games similar to this. The point is are you aware about some kind of remake for it? Because I saw it here.
Remake is done, check out or blog for more details. as for those reshare sides.. I am torn on them, as our games include a patreon linkage back it's free advertisement, but also, you are giving them advertisements for their.. questionable link-baggage. Also only 3 stars? PFFFF.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Deva

Sep 19, 2015
And a new update. With moar DRUUUUGS. And bonus moral questionability!
Excuse the derpyness, chaos in real life is chaotic

Deva

Sep 19, 2015
Update finishing the visor route with various lewdities, find it on the blog here:

Screen_3.jpg

Deva

Sep 19, 2015
And a new update updating up, don't forget your regular intake of lewd mind controls!

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
You should get a proofreader for your games.

I know that might not sound cool or sexy or whatever, but the simple fact is that spelling mistakes are distracting and generally considered bad.

Deva

Sep 19, 2015
'Generally considered bad' lol. You are free to visit our discord and offer your assistance, Forbidden books main writer isn't a native speaker, nay.

Work in progress, new update continuing the maint story.