FoE Wiki

shaunqb

Mar 23, 2016
Thanks. I really want people to be able to use the wiki for all of their questions. I'm just doing the best that I can to make it presentable.

Reactions: Kesil and Akhter13

shaunqb

Mar 23, 2016
Today's Pages:

Last edited:

shaunqb

Mar 23, 2016
Concerning the abilities 'Allure' and 'Confuse' for the Hypnotist job; I am not sure which one is the master ability. The Hypnotist page's first half listed the master ability as Allure, but the second half of the page said it was Confuse. I went ahead and put that it is Confuse. However, I'm not sure if that's correct or not.

shaunqb

Mar 23, 2016
Today's Pages:

Last edited:

shaunqb

Mar 23, 2016
Today's Pages:

Last edited:

shaunqb

Mar 23, 2016
Today's Pages:

Last edited:

shaunqb

Mar 23, 2016
Today's Pages:

All Ingredients are fixed now.

I did add Corrupt Plant and Demon Seed to the Ingredients list. I can't remember if these items were scrapped at one point or not. I seem to recall having a discussion on the subject last year, but I can't remember what was said.

Last edited:

Alder

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 26, 2015
I did add Corrupt Plant and Demon Seed to the Ingredients list. I can't remember if these items were scrapped at one point or not. I seem to recall having a discussion on the subject last year, but I can't remember what was said.

They are in the game, but pretty hard to get hold of without cheating.

shaunqb

Mar 23, 2016
It's been....Over 2 years. I am hoping to get back to adding to the wiki. I just updated the Burrows page.

Reactions: QualityCuntrol

shaunqb

Mar 23, 2016
Nice work! Would love some work done on current questlines and where content has gaps or plans.
I'll do my best to get there soon. I'm having to start over on my file. I'm also checking the wiki as I progress in case there's anything missing from early on (such as the way to discover the Burrows).