FoE Ultimate Compendium (Major Spoilers, for writers only)

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Last edited by a moderator:

Shido

Aug 28, 2015
Who will be writing the spirits and will there be any plans on the spirits only being of a specific element?
Also if you guys are looking for writers I might be interested in helping out. The only thing is most stuff I write is very dark and upsetting. 

Septan

Sep 13, 2015
Major spoilers!!! About the ending!!

After the rebirth of the PC the ending says "fall of Eden". Are those ending credits named so, or does actually Eden fall apart even after all that hard work to save it? And will we be able to continue playing after act 4 in the main story line?

Alder

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 26, 2015
Major spoilers!!! About the ending!!

Hidden Content

Act 3 will change a whole lot of things, restricting content. Act 4 will severely restrict content. After Act 4, you won't be able to play on.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Eden is destroyed, and the pieces fall into limbo. The normal ending is that the survivors you evacuated go and live on other planes, but if you collected enough spirits during the game, you get the best ending and create another Eden from the gemstead.

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
So would there be New Game+ after you finish Act 4? Basically restart game with stats and appearance carried over. Game also gets harder.

It could be interesting to make different choices and take on whole new challenges. And possibly alternate intro if you start NG+ from best ending?

Alder

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 26, 2015
Not currently planned, but possibly something that could be looked at.

higi

Oct 3, 2015
Hello everyone if this is still looked at I'm new too this page, how ever I'm not new too the games these guys make, I would like too comment I'm not too far into lore but I have played a lot of the games and found tons of miss typed words that aggravated me, or like how I got into the games and it felt like there could be done to flush stuff all ready have built up, not trying put down I'm sure it's a lot of work but when I saw fall of eden Jesus Christ, the wiki for explaining things alone was near insurmountably, there was so much work that could be done with game I haven't read the story as of yet since just decided I would really love to help, I've never really put any of my typing skills to work but while I was in high school I use to take lessons for such things as adobe, photo shop, net design though I'm rusty not doing it 24/7 these years, and I also took classes for being able to type better and faster though I don't keep up with lessons, I can't help with images my self sadly not that I think you would ask me for any, but if you're willing too have me I'm willing too do what I can too check any words over many many times, I doubt you need auto correct due too it can't get spellings you make your self.  Sorry I think I went into a blind rant

higi

Oct 3, 2015
Hello everyone if this is still looked at I'm new too this page, how ever I'm not new too the games these guys make, I would like too comment I'm not too far into lore but I have played a lot of the games and found tons of miss typed words that aggravated me, or like how I got into the games and it felt like there could be done to flush stuff all ready have built up, not trying put down I'm sure it's a lot of work but when I saw fall of eden Jesus Christ, the wiki for explaining things alone was near insurmountably, there was so much work that could be done with game I haven't read the story as of yet since just decided I would really love to help, I've never really put any of my typing skills to work but while I was in high school I use to take lessons for such things as adobe, photo shop, net design though I'm rusty not doing it 24/7 these years, and I also took classes for being able to type better and faster though I don't keep up with lessons, I can't help with images my self sadly not that I think you would ask me for any, but if you're willing too have me I'm willing too do what I can too check any words over many many times, I doubt you need auto correct due too it can't get spellings you make your self.  Sorry I think I went into a blind rant

Upside I don't want money.

I don't even care if I'm not credited since I just want to fill my time at home since i'm on the computer 24/7 only getting off for any need filling.

Sorry about all the commas when normally talking I don't have any of this stuff but I wanted too make sure I gave as much information as I thought I might need.

Alder

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 26, 2015

I'm sorry to sound that way... but an editor needs to have a basic grasp of punctuation.

higi

Oct 3, 2015
I'm sorry to sound that way... but an editor needs to have a basic grasp of punctuation.

your words made me confused did you mean sorry you feel that way but writers need to be able to correctly, and coherently type cause if so I'm scared of this message.

For me it was rant because I later thought it might be over bored in explaining.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
your words made me confused did you mean sorry you feel that way but writers need to be able to correctly, and coherently type cause if so I'm scared of this message.

For me it was rant because I later thought it might be over bored in explaining.

What he means is that you don't meet the standards for you to write or edit for us, simple as that.

DanganRonper

Sep 25, 2015
Wow, thanks!

This also make it easier to write fics once you know the direction the story is going.

Sirco

Feb 27, 2019
What it says on the tin. This is a resource for people interested in writing for the game. It's very heavy on spoilers, so don't look if you'd rather not be spoiled.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fyo9zqM2z6Rz1Wd2Xkyd3gaSIaFZKHWGjTX6hbQEygM/edit#

We'll have a "Bounty Board" of sorts for those interested in writing up sometime soon, so people know what we're looking for in terms of content.

Hi I would be interested in trying to work on writing the part 2, I readed the compendium and even if english is not my first language I am decently confident in my vocabulary, may I know if there are any specific requirements and have some more detail on when to send it? Also di I have to send them in order or can I directly start working on what I want, and are there other writers working on it, if you can tell me? It would be nice to chat with them and would help getting to know a bit better how the parts will be made and how to work with it. I also have some ideas and know a little bit about programming, nor really much and I can be a decent drawer, and this serier is one of my absolute favourite as a setting too, not only as fap material.

Thanks for the attention.

A fellow perverted nerd that has too much free time.