FoE M/M fanfiction

DanganRonper

Sep 25, 2015
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LkKHl_qlv9SUM00mRvKos8NldzdeDzitNV3VSltBMsM/edit?usp=sharing

The prologue is finished! There isn't much new content, just the talk with Uru and Aria.

A few notes for the readers:

• The sex scenes can be a bit "overboard" as to what is humanly possible, the characters are fantasy based and so I take advantage to make them endure a great deal.
  • There is also male ryona content.
  • The main character's name: Hinata, comes from the fact that it is a pretty common name in Japan, yet the residents of Eden will find it odd sounding.
  • The characters looks are based from Tatsumi from Akame ga Kill (but not the personality).
  • I plan on making chapter 1 about exploring Eden and chapter 2 about Rigard and Krawitz.
  • I also would like to know all the possible interactions with the NPCs, so that I plan ahead when to make certain interactions with Kai, for example.
PS: I used some lines from the game itself just to progress the history. Of course the credits goes to Alder for making this game and those who helped.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nyarlathotom

Aug 26, 2015
Just to let you know, you haven't made the link accessible to others. I'm assuming this isn't intentional, since you're sharing it.

DanganRonper

Sep 25, 2015
Woopsie, I think I fixed it now

I never used google docs before so I didn't notice, my bad.

Last edited by a moderator:

DanganRonper

Sep 25, 2015
Chapter 1

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1B_9aLDLtTlGaI5uHFpmvk39egPTfrWG-wff2SVEDTGI/edit?usp=sharing

After some time thinking how I would structure the story I decided to write in encounters: instead of telling every moment of the character's life I am gonna split it by people he meets.

I also decided to change it to third person (I will also update the prologue as so), as well as cut shorts on the explanations already on the game.

My next post promises to be a .doc with a link for each chapter as well as an edit on where I am on writting stuff.