Floppy Ears

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
do Huskar Treats give them? It seems they should but the wiki doesn't seem to say they do.

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
People made a big fuss about huskies not having floppy ears, so it's supposed to be a rare effect now. Gonna have to save-scum for 'em.

Unless it has since been completely removed...in which case I will be sad.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
they reshape into a pair of perky points, towering over your head. You experimentally move them, feeling them perk and flop at your command.

But no actual flag for it.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
So a String? Well you can't expect to have say, floppy elven ears (if elven ears were a type, which I'm unsure of).

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Has anyone gotten floppy ears or can verify if they are or aren't in the game?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Has anyone gotten floppy ears or can verify if they are or aren't in the game?

They aren't.

//Grow wolf ears
if(pc.earType != GLOBAL.TYPE_CANINE && changes < changeLimit && rand(4) == 0)
{
if (target.earTypeUnlocked(GLOBAL.TYPE_CANINE))
{
kGAMECLASS.output("\n\nYour ears begin to itch uncontrollably. You desperately try to scratch at them, but the itch spreads and grows... as do your ears! Your ears twist and morph, growing a thin layer of " + pc.furColor + " fur as they reshape into a pair of perky points, towering over your head. You experimentally move them, feeling them perk and flop at your command. And you can hear so much better than before, every slight creak and rustle around you is so clear now! <b>You now have an ausar's wolf-ears!</b>");
pc.earType = GLOBAL.TYPE_CANINE;
changes++;
}
else kGAMECLASS.output(target.earTypeLockedMessage());
}

As you can see, they are the same generic canine ears with some extra note during TF sequence.

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
What's the point of an item that procs pointy ears when all ausar already have pointy ears? Lame. And I know this happened only because of incessantly vocal whiners on that thread. *grumble grumble*

Admittedly, the floppy retriever ears were the main selling point for the Huskar for me. So....peta butts.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Added floppy dog ear type for Huskar Treats in the pull request (#807).

1/4 chance to get floppy dog ears during huskar transformation phase. Counts towards canine and ausar scores.