Fleshed out dom characters

Yuzuzu

Feb 7, 2020
What would be the characters to pursue for good, thorough (and preferably rough) domming? With me being the sub, obviously.

Celine

Sep 13, 2019
Depends on the flavor of rough you're after (physically rough, humilatiing / insulting, always on or including aftercare, etc) as there's a pretty good spread of options to choose from. Light spoilers ahead.

Ardia feels more that she just starts taking you for granted, using you more like a favorite toy in time, but isn't all that 'rough' in my opinion so much as just emotionally neglectful. Not sure if her content is entirely finished yet. The writing does feel like it gets a bit more into subspace than most though. Good if you want the addiction / mild mind control sort of angle.

Sera is the abusive asshole domme both physically and verbally, though it's largely a facade she wears and you do get a rare peek behind the mask that lends her character some nice depth. She's also available from the start of the game and is one of the few rough dommes who will eventually give you a collar. If you like it extra spicy she may be the one to go after, though personally I like her better as a sassy tsundere sub (I'm a sucker for a good tsundere though). Includes pregnancy option.

I've not yet slogged through all the (annoying to me) cloak and dagger bits to actually reach akane and try her so can't say much there other than she's the most pain in the arse / involved to access and I'm hoping she'll be worth it. I will say she's also the only non-herm on this list, if that matters.

My personal favorite so far is Bimbo-Domme Seigwulf who goes in the physically demanding angle but follows up with a bit of emotional support / aftercare and a few soft scenes available and is the only domme you can take with you everywhere (complete with leashing if you get a collar from elsewhere). Includes eggnancy option.
https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Siegwulfe

Mirrin offers something that I think more approaches a 'realistic' option in that she's a normal-ish person most of the time, but gets kinky physically dominant in bed, then takes good care of you afterwards. Pregnancy is largely mandatory to get to this domme's long term repeatable content I think.
https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Mirrin

Zephyr is a possibility though her content is less developed then the others presented so far. I think you could view her as a lighter version of Sera, physically rough / demanding and a bit verbally dismissive but with a softer side that can come out if you have kids with her. Given her smaller amount of content though she feels more like a "quickie / fast food" domme good for a quick fix with not a lot of hoops to jump through or strings attached.
https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Zephyr

I should add this list may not be exhaustive but I think this covers most of the more fleshed out rougher dommes with a good bit of content available.

Last edited:

BoyHowdy000

Oct 2, 2018
Everyone else seems to have covered most of the major players, but one that I haven't seen anyone mention is Lund. He's found in the Korg'ii Hold and has a solid amount of pet-focused dom content. He tends to the more wild, "break you down" side of domination play and the fact that he permanently (which is really unusual for these kinds of games) marks you with his piercings after you submit really helps him stand out.

Also, if you're into the more petplay aspect of the sub/dom dynamic, the extensive bad end rout that Jeryyn takes you on if you get lost in the snow too many times is kinda insane compared to everything else in the game. It's not really a normal relationship because it's guaranteed to end your run if you complete it, but I'd say it's worth looking into simply because of how far they go with it.

Celine

Sep 13, 2019
Speaking of petplay, you also have the option of Belle on Uveto. Heavier mind control angle, with lots of pet-play implied and you get a collar on your neck and a barcode on your butt right away, plus a fellow pet/sub you can play with. She has the more 'refined airs' approach to dominating and also has caring elements and a bit of mad scientist to round the experience out. Also includes a friendly tentacle monster. Wiki says there may eventually be pregnancy options but not currently implemented.
https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Belle

Reactions: Yuzuzu

Veilen

Oct 20, 2019
Wish there was more dom ladys like bess the sex robot in dom mode or the raskvel engineer at the takrus port. Want my dick sore not my ass ;( nor am i fond of pain

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
*Checks wiki see's the amazon position* I HAVE AWOKEN
I love these femdom positions, reverse mating press, reverse piledriver, amazon etc.. need content with these!!!!

Thank you for informing me about Sellera didn't know about her
Okay, Amazon is just missionary, so I don't think it counts as femdom unless you see missionary as maledom for some reason

But mating presses and piledrivers definitely are. Still, gendered terms for domination are weird, and using "reverse" to mean the person with a vagina is topping is also weird.

Reactions: Kesil

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
It's not, really, when men topping is still the norm in the vaaast majority of relationships.
But it's not reversing anything. Like, reverse cowgirl literally turns one of the people around from cowgirl, "reverse" piledriver is literally just a piledriver.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
But it's not reversing anything. Like, reverse cowgirl literally turns one of the people around from cowgirl, "reverse" piledriver is literally just a piledriver.

But the expected gender roles/positions are reversed. It is, if you will, a reversal of expectations.

Reactions: Foxxling

Veilen

Oct 20, 2019
the only reason i say reverse is because when saying those positions people automaticaly think the man on top. I don't want to have to add the words "But instead the woman is on top" so i simply say reverse and people think the woman is now on top. No other reason i am only making it easier to identify since the norm is men on top and "dominating"

DeterminationFreak

Jun 26, 2024
Sorry for the necro, but I gotta know. Was this before or after Anno’s content was implemented? About 4 years between then and now, so I wouldn’t be surprised.