[Fixt] Converted Save Errors

Skeletal-K9

Apr 9, 2022
I'm having an issue trying to use my converted saves, I even tried creating a fresh save and converting that to see if maybe it was just something within my save itself that was keeping the file from being converted properly for the JS version. But any save that I convert and then try to load in the JS version just gives me this error:

"Error: Unable to find classInstance with name ypeCollection"

Tried searching for the error in the forums but nothing came up when I did.

Gedan

BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
There isn't really a lot I can do about this without the original Flash file to see what's going on. All I know is that the process works fine with the suite of test saves I have at my disposal at present.

Skeletal-K9

Apr 9, 2022
I've attached these, it's a fresh test file, downloaded a fresh copy of the Flash version, started a new file, but after converting for JS it gave me the same error - tried a couple different browsers as well (Firefox and Chrome) just assuming that maybe one was subject to the error while the other wasn't but nope, same deal. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• Kacey - 1 Days.json
    647.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Kacey - 1 days.tits
    175.1 KB · Views: 1

Gedan

BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
The json file is damaged; it's missing the first character from some specific type names in places but not everywhere.

However, when I convert the source tits file with the latest flash version, the resulting json file isn't damaged in the same way. Can you confirm you've used 0.8.160 to export the json file?

Gedan

BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Are you using something third party, or the flash debug projector?

Skeletal-K9

Apr 9, 2022
I'm... not sure? I believe the debug projector since the defualt app it comes up as running through is Adobe Flash Player 10.2 r153

Gedan

BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Flash 10.2 is a release from somewhere around 12 years ago.

Try using this instead and see if it works. It doesn't install, just run it then File > Open the SWF file to run it.

I would link to an official download for it, but those are all gone so :ghost:

Skeletal-K9

Apr 9, 2022
That seems to be what it was, everything appears to be working now, even my original save, thanks a bunch uwu

Last edited: